Sad day for me here today

@venshida (4837)
I posted about my dad being sick awhile back,well he went on to see the lord this morning. I am hurting, but I know he is in a much better place. He was so sick the last two months. Dad rest in peace till we meet again.
@b3th92 (46)
I'm so sorry for your loss. But you're thinking in the right way. At least he is no longer hurting and he's with the Lord now. And he is still with you in your heart and he's watching you from where he's at. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you get over this rough patch.
@venshida (4837)
Thanks, I am still sad and I have cried everyday. I am sure I just need time to adjust.
@salam1 (1475)
very sad to hear that. my dad is not well too due to diabetes. hope you have the strength to go through this..
My deepest condolences Vendisha. My mother passed away a few months ago, so I can certainly sympathise.
@venshida (4837)
Sorry about your loss, I hope you are okay. Thanks
@kashers (649)
• Jamaica
very sad and touching my friend, i know how much more a fathers' love is to the daughter,your pops is ok,but i know how your memory lingers on those days spent,so let it out,and cry all u want,it shows how deep the love was and to u the lost is hurting,we know,let it out cause they r tears of sadness and happiness,let it flow
@venshida (4837)
Crying I have done, I am sure with time things will get better.
@malamar (784)
Oh venshidea, I am so sorry for your loss. The day it happened to me is still fresh in my mind all these many years later. I hope and I pray that you can find your way through darkness and despair, and know that he awaits you. Love your father, and your memories, and rejoice in the fact his pain has ended. Celebrate his life, your relationship, and all that it entailed.
@venshida (4837)
Yes, I am thinking of all the wonderful times we had together.
@roberten (3131)
My condolences to you for your loss. May you take comfort in knowing he is in no more pain; and that you two shall meet again.
@venshida (4837)
Yes, it is a temporary goodbye. I am keeping that in my thoughts when I feel down.
I am so sorry Venshida! I can not even imagine losing either of my parents. It'll be the worst day when I do. But you're right; you're dad is definitely much happier where he is now. And he's healthy and strong again! Don't ever think you're alone just because you can't see him. When you need him, you'll know he's there. Good luck!!! You'll be okay! *RIP*
@venshida (4837)
Thanks for the kind words, it is difficult. I am trying to keep busy.
@donsky14 (5963)
I am so sorry to hear that..but at least its good to know that his in a better place now and is not suffering right? Hope you and your famiy would feel better as time comes as well.
@venshida (4837)
I am sure with time we will come to grips, but we know it is better than suffering in pain everyday.
@doormouse (4619)
my thoughts are with you and your family x
@venshida (4837)
Appreciate it.
I hope your family will be ok. I am wishing you the biggest hug possible.
@venshida (4837)
thanks, I appreciate it.