what's that person behind the nickname?

Perhaps some people use screen names because they don't wish to reveal personal information which might be embarrassing or mysterious in some ways. i understand that it's for personal safety. Anyone posting regularly on a forum or forums can unwittingly gradually reveal a lot of personal information that could be pieced together and used by criminals.i am flagella here but my real name starts with I. the person behind that name is pretty, hardworking and earning online. i am also into the edification field.how about you?
Well, my real name starts with R and like my nickname which I use here is because I like it, I just jumbled up some words or names and made this one. I am also working online to earn money in my free time and my priority is in the education and knowledge field as I am pursuing my career and am now on the course to completing my engineering degree!!
i like your code here too. it sounds like in holywood. i got mine from the terms i used in my field. it's a biology term and also means mobile and just reflects my personality. good luck in your endeavor future engineer!
Well, thanks for the gesture. And you have a nice nickname too and I also thought of the same that it belonged to biology terminology as I came across the term many a times while studying. Happy Mylotting!!
@rucrazy4 (785)
After my nickname a different identity hide who ever ask to people about many point but here he give response for other points.. well i am not crazy but ask for everyone that R U carzy..