What kind of informations you like to share on facebook?

France
I'm just curious to know what are your habits there? Personally, I like to play these cute applications such as fishville, farmville or even cafe world, share my pictures and also music I like. It almost makes like a library I can share with my online friends. So, what's the thing(s) you like to do the most there?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Nothing really. Im not that comfortable publishing my personal information. But I was forced to create an account there because of a class subject. I just play some of the games there when I dont have anything else to do(which is already a rare occasion). Some of my friends also send their greetings through that site. It's one of the ways that we stay in touch.^_^
• France
Hehe well you're hard to catch. It's cute =)
@bjcyrix (6910)
Cute..? Uhm, okay I guess.^_^
• France
You are(ellipsis)
@Jlyn10 (10900)
Right now, I only play 3 games on Facebook: Mafia Wars, Frontierville and Zombie Lane. I don't go into Facebook so often now like I used to. Once I get started on the games, it never ends, LOL! And returning gift requests would take hours as there are just too many friends who are sending me gifts everyday. That's why I am not so keen on Facebook these days. Oh, and I also play Arena once in a while. It's really cool, I get to grab people there and they belong to me for 2 hours.
• France
Wait, is there a game where you can own people Is Arena a FB game ? I can understand you I used to play Farmville and Cafeworld a lot
@Jlyn10 (10900)
Haha, yes, just like Friends For Sale, but a bit different. In FFS, your value will increase if many people buy you. But in Arena, if you no value. You will only belong to that person who grabbed you for 2 hours. After that, somebody else can grab you. It's really fun. Wanna play? hehe! You can find the game on FB.
@Jlyn10 (10900)
sorry, typo error ... "But in Arena, you have no value"
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. Cannonball. I like to share new pictures of me and my family. I also like to comment on many pictures that I may see. I like to send people messages that I wish to contact. I like to read what others are saying about life in general. I only share things with others that are not personal and private.
• France
Hi cream, I like it for the same reasons, it's really nice to share at once with all your contacts all kind of different stuffs.
@rosapai (254)
I started in facebook just for playing the games. Now, I am starting to get reacquainted with cousins and old friends there. It used to be that I just play the games and only add friends for the games like farmville, farmtown. Then I started adding and friends and cousins found out about me having an account there. Now, other than the games, I get to chat with my cousins, I receive messages from friends during high school and elementary days. Old friends are still adding up. When I get a new digital camera I will be sharing pics here in facebook. I think facebook is beginning to be more of a social networking site for me now than the game site it used to be.
• France
yeah its so amazing how everybody is on facebook !
@stand87 (667)
• Bulgaria
The best thing I find about facebook is that I can crate a friend-list with people I know and people who know me. Then when the list is big enough I'm able to share everything with them and it's easy. I'm sharing my opinion, thoughts, experience, my works, music . . . Almost everything. From all the app games there I'm playing only farmville. It's kinda a strategy game, reminds me SIMS. And it's nice to play farmville with your friends as well. What I like most? I'm not sure - maybe farmville is one of the things that are keeping me there. Also I have good business contact there. And if somebody have to offer me something, it's easy to do this with facebook. These things that are still keeping me in facebook.
• France
It's really good to share instantaneously with all your friends, I like that.* Then they would share their point of views, had informations etc
Hi there Cannonball! I am so into Facebook as most of my friends and relatives are. I also like using much of their applications like the games. I have been spending much time on Cafe World lately. I enjoy sharing pictures and videos with my friends and relatives. It's also great to share current activities and emotions with my friends over at Facebook.
• France
Very nice, what's your level on cafe world? Do you also use farmville?
@jacklintan (1302)
For me, I like to KIT (keep in touch) with my old friends, new friends, and any kinds of good people on earth. I havent really try playing games as I hardly have time doing it on FB. I like to find out new infors and what other people can offer in the market. In fact, FB is a good source of information to online products and where to contact these people. FB is fast, timeless and effective!
• France
I agree with you, totally.
@cherhong (67)
hi informations i like to share on facebook normall regarding my status right now,post some funny video,invite friends playing game
• France
The same here except I dont play games anymore