I Miss My Daddy RIP

@erikmama (12934)
February 19 will be 6 years since my daddy passed away. I miss hi sooooo much. I'd do anything in the world to bring him back to me. I miss him always, especially when it is close to the month. Somedays it is harder than others, but even with all this time it still hurts. He was my best friend.I loved him more than anything in the world, and it almost killed me to loose him. I know he is in a better place,and outta pai.But sometimes as selfish as it is I wish he were still here. I am lost and lonley without him,and even at 29 years of age I often find myself crying forhim as if I was a little girl. I just wanted to send my RIP wishes to him,and thanks for listening to me get it off my chest a little bit. How do you deal with the loss of a loved one?
I'm sorry to heard that ,i don't know what i should say,i trust your daddy would be pride of you.remind me that i have to spend more time with my family especilly parents. please take care of yourslef.bless you!
@erikmama (12934)
Thank you. Always spend time with those that you love.But dont just be in their presence.Share in good times, share in memories, laughter,and love.There will be a day when you cant and you will miss it terribly.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
This isn't what you want to hear little girl. Hope you don't mind me calling you little girl, but I am old enough to be your mother. I was 25 when I lost my best and only parent and he was the best dad in the world, even my friends told me that. Now I hate to tell you this but after all these years I still cry on his birthday, fathers day and Christmas has never been the same. Because we had the best fathers in the world they are gone But Never Forgotten. Take Care and All The Best.
@erikmama (12934)
Sorry to hear about your loss. It is hard to loose anyone, especially a parent,and one that you are so xlose to. But atleast we know they are in God's hands now, free of pain and the burdens of life.My daddy lived a long life, and God needed an angel.I miss him dearly tio this day, and I always will. RIP DADDY-I LOVE U
@junmae (1592)
My parents are still alive and I love them so much because I saw what they did to make our life better. They are my role models in life and I want to be like them when I became a parent also. We are there priority before there selves. I dont know how can I deal a life without them, I am also worried when they are sick. They are old and I believe that they will leave us soon and that is the sad truth about life. As long as I have them both, I will love and take care of them.
@erikmama (12934)
It is so great to hear this. Often kids forget about their parents and how much they love them. You never know when the last day will come, so live life like tomorrow is. Always keep them close to your heart, love and appreciate them, and most of all, let them know how much youlove them!!
@Alderica (100)
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, honey. My Dad passed away on Valentine's Day 2007, and I still miss him dreadfully. I know exactly the feelings you describe. I guess it's normal to have these ups and downs. Don't call yourself selfish, allow yourself to grieve, it's the healthiest thing to do xxx
@erikmama (12934)
Thank you. Valentine's Day is when my dad went into the hospital... My condolences for the loss of your father. It is one of the worst pains, the worst heartache you can ever feel... I know it is probably normal. There are just times it really hurts alot, especially around this time. I was daddy's little girl and it was a life changing and painful experience I pray I never have to go through again.
@myramae19 (667)
hi erikmama well, I still have my parents both, my mom and my dad. but I know losing someone you loved is really painful, then you would say " If only I can turn back time " to give everything to them, to make them happy at all times, to listen to them, to obey them., but the fact is the life that was given to us is not our own,It belongs to our heavenly father.whenever he will take it away, we just have to accept, though its hard but life must go on...on Feb.06 just pray for your father's soul. happy new year.
@Wizzywig (7859)
I find that, talking about my father and my brother, particularly with others who loved them does bring some comfort. We can share the happy, fun memories and also the pain of their loss. Sometimes it feels better to just be alone somewhere quiet and think, remember, laugh, cry... The fact that your dad was so special to you will keep him close to you and loved in your heart forever. January/February will be difficult for us both and I hope you have someone you can share your thoughts with but who will give you space when you need it. Take care.
@erikmama (12934)
Yesterday I was listening to a song he always liked to joke about. I talk about him all of the time.Sometimes it hurts a lot. He'll alwyas be in my heart!!My condolences to you. It is so hard to loose the ones we are so close to.
@PSmith721 (287)
I am having some of the same problems. My father passed away this last oct, 29. Even though his mind was gone and he remembered nothing of our lives together, I know that he loved me! I went to see him at the nursing home about 2 weeks before he passed and he was very excited and said my name when Mom tapped him on the shoulder and said that I was there. I live in California and he lived in Illinois. I miss him so!! Mom sent me a poem at Christmas this year. I started crying so my husband had to read it to me. The title is: My first Christmas in Heaven. If you can't find it on line--let me know and I will email it to you. It is comforting the second time you read it! Take care and may your days be filled with happy times!
it is really hard to say loosing someone we love but we have to accept it sincerely cause god has another plan for us.