Did mylot have to add these pop ups?

I am wondering if this bothers you or not. It could very well be just me. I get tired of these pop ups on my screen. You even run your mouse over the word and you see it. What is going on here.
@PastorP (1174)
I don't like those things either. I hate it when I accidentally run my cursor across one and those little balloon windows come up. And, at least for me, they don't go away until you x them out. In regard to what they say, I pay them no mind, just x them out. However, I don't mind putting up with them if it helps to pay us.
Yes it is what we are getting paid form. Thanks a lot
hi giftsandbagscom oh those things give me the whimwhams, I hate them and in spite of being so cAreful with my mouse I will hit the blasted blue lines. I have no idea what they Are for but wish mylot admins would do away with them,as they do not put any more money in our pockets. Oh they really do bother me something fierce and wish they were not there at all.
Yes I truly understand you. Thanks