adding your blog to mylot

@ongtina (1232)
Singapore
Mylot has blog where you can comment as well as add your own blog. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of adding your blog here ( or not adding here)?? I noticed that there isn't much blogs added to mylot but I believe there are many members here that have their own blogs. So why do you not put your blogs on mylot?
am sorry but i could not help you with your query. i just came back from a year of mylot vacation and when i used to be active, mylot doesn't have the blog thing before. but then i just wanted to thank you for the information. and now by reading people's responses on your discussions helps me a lot too. thanks for posting it. i got well informed as you, ... maybe. happy mylotting! good luck to your blogging. and god bless.
@ongtina (1232)
same to you and happy mylotting
@jithinpg (87)
Hi, there is nothing to be shy. And, there is NO standard way of writing blogs. Blogs represent your own ideas or opinions about anything of your interest you wish to convey to your readers. If you read blogs in internet, you can understand that each blog writer differs from one another. Everyone have their own unique style of writing. So, you had your own style of blogging and writing articles. No one will be coming to question you the way you write and maintain your blog. :) And, be sure dont post any copyrighted content/material in your blog without permission to do so. Because doing so is illegal and may lead you to court by the copyright owner. Also try not abusing or hurting anyone through the blog. When you writes nice and interesting articles, more blog readers will bookmark your blog or subscribe your blog. Thus you will get regular readers for your blog. You can keep updating with new posts for your readers. They will read and review your article or post and leave comments on it(if comments are enabled). With blogging you are exposing your ideas to the world. So, giving it in myLot makes your blog's popularity reach to more people. I think there are many myLot users who had added their blogs to myLot. -Jithin :)
@ongtina (1232)
HeeHeeHee. Thanks. Okay, I'll target placing my blog here before the end of January. I want to put more posts into my blog first.
no cons but i think that it might be the fact that its had to do i mean i am trying but i can't get it to add