Would You Work ANY Job?

@erikmama (12931)
After I respoded to a discussion regarding jobs and stating I would work at any job, I got to thinking about it. And there are a lot of jobs I would never work at. I could never be a mortician. It would be creepy to be in a morgue with all those fdead bodies. Being a cop has gotta be a hard job. They risk their lives, and never know what they are responding to. Crime Scence Cleanup...No way. Forget about that. Being a garbage collecotr is pretty stinky, but not as bad as some other this. Are there any jobs you would NEVER do? Have you ever worked a "dreaded" job?
@lowloy (316)
disabilities keep me from working any job, so I am limited to a very few.
@erikmama (12931)
I am so sorry to hear that... But on the bright side you do not have to worry about working in one of these nasty jobs!
Hmm, jobs that I would never work. I wouldn't want to have to be one of the people that works in license renewal because every time I am down there someone is screaming at one of the clerks over something that isn't their fault at all. The next thing that I wouldn't work would be to be a pest removal person. I can't stand roaches or spiders or rats. YUCK!! Okay, the third thing that I would not be able to do is to work on a highway crew simply because it is so dangerous.
@erikmama (12931)
Hehe-I didn't think about that one. Working at the Human Srvices would be pretty bad herer too! ICK! I dont do the rodents, either. But those are not as bad as some I can think of.
@bounce58 (17526)
The worst job I had was sanding rust off luxury passenger boats. We had to wear coveralls, goggles, and masks to keep off all the dust particles that showered us all day. I only stayed on that job for 3 months, and I swore I'll never go back again. For jobs, I would try anything once.