What drives your nerves crazy?

Shame on me for being honest here. I know it is a part of life as well. I can't take hearing a baby scream. I am not talking about the normal crying they do. I mean when the parents just leave them to holler out loud. Like they are going to choke themselves with their spit. Some parents can't do anything to stop it. But,others just let them cry.
Our dog! He annoys the heck outta me! He's a whiner... he whines over everything. TO me listening to that is like finger nails on a chalk board. Trust me I could make a very lengthy post about how much that dog drives me batty! Can I just say I LOVE MY CATS! CATS RULE! DOGS DROOL!
@cmauthe1 (267)
Ha ha ha! Mine too! He is a great dog and really smart, but he is a whiner. Also, he is afraid of lots of things... like paper dropping. No kidding. I love my cats, they never whine.
I could understand this one as well I had a dog who would bark at only me all the time.
I work at a coffee shop and I feel so sorry for the children that get dragged there. I'm not talking about spending 20-30 minutes while mom chats with a friend. These people conduct business meetings and bring their babies and toddlers. Obviously the children get bored and antsy so they end up running around and the babies just sit and cry. I have a 3 year old, and I've brought him along while I get a coffee and we share a fruit bowl or something. I mean 3 hours at a coffee shop for these poor kids is just sad, not to mention really annoying to those of us working. It's not just the crying, it's the sound of hundreds of dollars of merchandise breaking due to kids running into stuff. Most of the parents just ignore it or leave immediately. Well I could probably vent for hours about my workplace, but I should be getting some sleep. Have a great night, and hopefully no babies will be crying during your day tomorrow. :-)
that would cause me to say something to them. I am glad it's not me working there.
@ewinner (86)
In the beginning even I used to lose my temper when babies used to cry loudly or some continues noise pollution really made me irritating, but after marriage when I am facing my own daughter I started dealing with patience bcoz I understood that this is the only way they could explain their wants when they are small...
Your right about this. That is their only way to talk.
@nautilus33 (1832)
Hi! What drives me really crazy is the folly of some people. I mean, when I explain something to someone, and he/she couldn't understand me even after I have explain it to him/her several times, I go really crazy. Or when someone doesn't hears you and continue talking and interrupt you- for such cases I have a very good Latin sentence- "Ausqultare disce, si nescis loqui", I have also put it in my profile, it mean- "learn to listen to the others, if you don't know how to talk". And I think it is very proper for Mylot!
This is like talking to my daughter. LOL
Screaming babies (and children) get on my nerves as well, but I don't always know that I would be any better than the parents in getting them to quieten down. Another thing that gets on my nerves, a stupid thing that I've yet to understand, is it irritates me to no end to hear someone cough. Not sneezing, nor crying, etc. Just coughing. I've never known where this silly quirk came from but I've had it ever since I was a small child. It actually makes me mad to hear someone cough. Of course, I never say anything. After all, the poor person coughing can't help it and I've certainly had coughing fits myself in my life. It's such a silly thing to irritate me, but it does and always has. I've tried my best to figure out where this quirk came from because it's such a strange thing to get on my nerves, but I've yet to figure it out. Other than that, people being rude for no good reason gets on my nerves, but I think that's a pretty common irritant for everyone.
Oh I don't like to hear anyone cough near me. It gets on my nerves as well. All I think about is the germs. Thanks
@liumay88 (46)
Well, I am a music teacher. And when students play their music with many wrong notes, they would drive my nerves crazy. I would be driven crazy too when I do not get my desired annual increment and bonus if my other colleagues have gotten theirs. Generally, unfairness drives my nerves crazy. I really hope there would be fairness but sometimes I wonder whether that is really possible in this life. I guess fairness only occurs in paradise or heaven. Am I exaggerating? Hope you can share your thoughts.
Loud music drives me crazy. I can relate to you you here. Thanks a lot.
@rose66 (382)
so what's your idea with sun baby? i can;t bear their scream either but how could you do if their parents can't stop them? if iam the parent, i won't lte that happen in th epublic places. it can be called the noisy pollution, although they are babies and know nothing about it.
Thanks for the response.
Just last night, she doesn't believe me and I kept on saying sorry but she just ignored me. WOW.. Anyway after two hours we're okay again.
@bricked (151)
Stupi Idiot people drive me nuts.. THey would say one thing do another. It never make sense to me why people do that
@megamatt (14333)
Certain power tools tend to grind on my nerves. Especially drills, they just bug me. For little to no reason, its just whenever I hear them, I cringe. A lot, it just bugs me.
@balasri (26577)
Uninvited guests,people who are late for an appointment,the fakes who pose as the know all,stupids who refuse to learn and arrogant snubs drives my nerves crazy and me up the wall.
I know what you mean, it is disturbing to hear a baby really upset. Alot of times however there are reasons to let a baby cry, and its up to the parents to know when, and when not to let it happen. A baby's brain soaks up knowledge like a sponch. They quickly learn that crying will gain them attention. Alot of time this becomes a problem when parents are trying to set a sleep schedule for their infants. And, unfornately sometimes you have to let your baby cry itself to sleep rather than give into a pattern of a parent who comes running everytime their baby cries. Otherwise they are up half the night trying to get to sleep.
I become so restless when one person does not listen my talks carefully. and above of all when i am eating and somebody disturb me that is the most painfull moment.