Who amongst you are sad last New Year?

I am, and I know I was not the only one. As of my previous post, about our problems we experienced that is the reason why our New Year was life less. We can't move on , every member of the family feel nothing but anger and frightened because the person is at large. We feel our life is all in danger. We did not enjoy , we did not have a celebration. We even didn't noticed that it was already 2010. This was the very sad New year for us. New year should give us new hope and faith, but all we can feel is anger. How about you , are you sad too? what is the reason?
@izathewzia (5142)
Our new year celebration is simple... and quite sad. Because my husband & my brother & his family are working & living abroad. It has been a tradition that during this occasion, we spend it together as a whole family. But this time, two of our most beloved are not around. But life must go on...
That was sad . This season, we must celebrate it with a family, but if the family is not complete, the essence is worthless. I feel for you. thanks for the response.