What is your one food you cant have enough of?

I am sitting here eating sweet grapes. I have been eating these for a few days now. I am so mad they are about to come to an end. Are you like this with a food or snack? What would it happen to be?
I would have to say that would be "Cheese". I love cheese in almost every variety. You can put cheese on so many things, and it adds flavor to so many dishes. Some things you just can't make properly without cheese. For example pizza, and Cheese cake (also my favorite type of desert). Ordinary hamburgers become "Cheese Burgers". Most people add cheese to our pasta, whether its made with red sauce or white, and of course there is the staple in alot families diets of Mac N Cheese. You can add ham and cheese to a salad, and it becomes a chef salad. There are a 1000 uses for cheese, and 98% of them taste good. This concludes my rant on cheese have a nice day.
@ladym33 (11008)
I wish there was only one. Unfortunately the food I can not get enough of is not quite as healthy as yours it is chocolate. I just love chocolate. Before I started my diet 3 days ago I had some every day. But I have been chocolate free for 3 days now, have not had one little nibble of chocolate. I had a hard day yesterday though, but I got through it.
Definitely pizza! I don't care what kind of pizza it is as long as I have some I could eat it everyday for every meal. Whether it is take out pizza from dominos (which by the way since they changed their flavor is amazing) or frozen mama celeste pizzas I could eat it here and there or frankly just anywhere. The guilty pleasure of a warm cheesy spread on top of a nice hardy crust with some great toppings like a meat lovers pizza full with pepporoni, sausage, bacon, and hamburg. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I could eat one now!
I love pizza and I could eat it every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, I have tried to limit my consumption of pizza because of the fact that it is not the healthiest option that there is. I really wanted to have a Digorno bacon pizza last night for dinner, I wanted it so bad that I could taste it. The only problem was we went to the grocery store to get it and they didn't have that kind of pizza. So, now the problem is that I am still craving pizza today and I don't know if we will be able to have it today either.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Seems like i am also have this type of habit when come to eat one of my favorite foods. When it comes to eating ice-cream, chocolate or pizzas, i tends to like to eat more than that's enough for me and feels never satisfied with what i had eaten. I know that's bad for my health, that's why i am trying my best to control my food intake on these few delicious food. Anyway, i am happy that i am not addicted to them now as i am trying to get myself addicted to eating healthy meal with a lots of fresh fruits. I am trying to have a balanced meal to build a healthy body and mind.
@Java09 (3085)
Lately I've been hooked on tacos.I love tacos.I make them at home about once a week,sometimies more.