how many you do on a daily basis????????

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
how many discussions do you post or reply to in one day?or on a daily basis? i ask this questions cause lately i have been distracted by other websites and don't have much time to do mylotting.
@savak03 (6678)
I don't have a set number of discussions that I try to post. Sometimes I'll go all month without one original thought but occasionally I will have several in one day. It is the same with commenting on others discussions. Sometimes I have time to do a lot and sometimes I don't get any done. I came to the conclusion soon after I joined that I would not be able to make an appreciable amount of money doing this but I did make some very good friends. Mostly I keep coming back to mylot for the association and the fun. I let the money take care of itself.
@savak03 (6678)
By the way, I've noticed that you haven't commented on any of the responses you have received to your discussions. You will find people more willing to respond to your discussions if you comment back to them and make it a true conversation. It will also be much more rewarding.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yea i hear u....sometimes it does takes me awhile to comment back or get back to other people comment they made on my discussion cause my internet connection is so terrible....i lose connect so bad...i always have to refresh the page more than how i would comment.but apart from that it's really hard to keep up with reply back to comments that had been made on a discussion from other members especially if anyone..like me as made more than one post and get over 10 comment on each one.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
but i do try my best to reply to everyone.
My minimum that I like to do on a daily basis is to start one discussion per day and attend to the discussions that I have started on previous days. In addition to that, I also like to respond to at least 30 discussions that other people have started. I don't really know how long I spend on mylot in a given day because how long I am on here really depends almost entirely on how many responses that I've had to the discussions that I have started.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well i guess some of us doesn't watch the clock ticking...lol...u know...most of us don't count the hours and certainly don't count how many post replies we have commented on other members discussions..i certainly don't and if i tried i wouldn't be able to keep...that time consuming.it's just best to go along with the interest of choosing a discussion and go along with the mood of wanting to mylot. thanks 4 your reply.
You are quite welcome. Thank you very much for the best response.
I have that problem too were i get distracted by my other work online or with real life issues. I try to be here everyday but there have been days its not been easy to do. I look at it now that im not setting a goal for how many to respond to just that i will make it here each day and to respond to the ones i feel i can contribute to. Responding to something that i dont have any connection to doesnt do me any good or the mylot community any good either. I always like to read responses that I can tell the person had honestly thought about what they wanted to say. Happy mylotting and I wouldnt worry to much about how much you post or reply in one day it will just come naturally.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yea i guess it just comes naturally like you said...cause setting a target amount to do/comment or post on a daily basis is really hard when u have other things to do and distractions also prevent u from completing the set amount..it's just best to do whatever amount you can without counting....or just posting till u had enough for one day... thanks 3 sharing ur opinion.
@thebestmom (1105)
i do around an average of 7 - 10 discussions per day. i do not do it at once.. i would do some now, then some later
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well that good....it's just recently i set a target amount to do on a daily basis...but i think i done a lot more post than what i set...the only time i haven't reach the set target amount is when my internet is down.
lately i just post very few, maybe busy. i am in the process of finding a business. hope i can find one too. wish me luck!!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
good luck.
Hi. I only do myLotting during free times. For this year, I think this is only my second day for myLot. Lately, I have been very busy for the registration requirements of the accounting firm I have established in partnership with some friends. Ever since I started myLotting, I only post a new discussion when I feel the need to do it. Especially, when I find some interesting questions or topics to ask or share with others.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yea i understand..i only make a post when i got a question pop up in my head too...but u have people here that would make..post 5 discussion....i just can't do it.and if i tried i would fail..cause i got to reply back to each and everyone reply.
Yes, I agree. We should be a responsible myLotter. If we create a discussion, we should appreciate the respondents by giving them feedback.
Well I'm fairly new, as I have only been here less than 3 weeks, but I average between 10-20 responses a day, and I might put up 1-2 discussions. I mostly respond more than I create, but if I come across something interesting that I think hasn't been posted or at least posted recently then I will start a new discussion.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i am fairly new too...i think it'a just a month now since i am a member of mylot...i comment more than how i post...cause i mostly find interested discussion to reply to.and sometimes i just don't have the thought of creating a post.so i guess we are on the same page.
@danitykane (3192)
hi dollybaby, I sometimes get distracted too...lolz Like for instance, I planned to spend my whole day doing mylot often times I got to spend just a couple of hours in mylot and the rest were all spent in doing other stuff. Like watching online movies, playing online games, researching, music.. etc. Normally, its more than 15 respones in a day but that is when I am not tired from work and more than 20 responses on weekends. I only make discussion when I wanted to get an answer about something that i am so curious about or if I feel like creating one. More often I response to different discussion. Happy Lotting!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well there's always gonna be something else on the web to keep us distracted from mylot.
@cryw0lf (1302)
For me it depends. I could spend hours on here but I'd rather not. I maybe spend a few minutes a day just posting and responding. Asking questions etc. But other then that, i don't work hard on here...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
that's fair enough..we all have a choice if we want to choose to stay most of our time and day here as well as not choosing to spend much time in mylot...which is very understandable.