My new theary on life

@Trensue (5253)
Crap is really just the word that means you are having a normal life. It is just that everyone has a different flavor. Right now, mine seems rough, but I have a warm place to sleep and a bed ~ so I guess I had best stop whining and schedule a reality check ~ If this is as good as it ever gets it is something I am willing to live with? That is my question for me of the week!
@PastorP (1174)
Hi Trensue. It is always better to focus upon the spiritual rather than the material. The spiritual is what counts for all eternity. It would be good if we all could have the same attitude as the Apostle Paul who by the Holy Spirit wrote in Philippians 4:11, "for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, herewith to be content."
@Trensue (5253)
It is very nice that you have comfort and reason for living in scripture. I have not found that same comfort and focus. That too comes up empty, but I am very happy that it works for you.
@PastorP (1174)
Greetings Tensue. It works best when we commit, fully trust in, Christ--when He dwells inside of us after we surrender to Him and asking Him to cleanse us from all sin. Having Christ inside our lives is very satisfying and I encourage everyone to let Him in.
hi trensue why is normal life crap? no each new day is a blessing you are alive yet. You say you have a warm place to sleep and a bed, good, so do I. I do not want to be here in this retirement center with my warm place and bed, I want to be back home in a new apartment with my son and him working again but the fact is that he lost his job a year ago , still out of work, is in a gov.sponsored apartment with three other men,all of whom are out of work yet. are we tickled pink about this? No of cou rse not bu t do we have hopes of better things? You are damned right we sure do. look up Trensue. My answer for the week is to hope for new and better things and be prepared when you get them, be positive attract good to you, it will happen to us both.
@Trensue (5253)
Ahh - the law of attraction. I read a book on that once. I would love to have hope in my life, but right now I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am sure others do and maybe tomorrow there will be something different. Thank you for taking the time to answer. I remember once seeing a program about a coach, don't remember his last name but his first name was Peter and his motto is "Something good is about to happen" Wouldn't be nice to really feel that way?
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A friend of mine tells me, "Whenever people tell me, 'I know God's everywhere, but I'm going through hell right now!' I always want to ask them, 'If you're in hell, why are you standing still? God's giving you ALL the ways out, but you've got to WALK in order to get out!'"
@suzzy3 (8357)
It is the time of year.We spent all our spare money over christmas the weather is awful and I for one feel terrible at the moment.You like me have a warm bed,food to eat and not everybody has that type of luck.Cheer up and find what is good in your life and look forward to the good weather.Take care.
@Canellita (12058)
A) whatever "this" is I guarantee that it is not as good as it gets. B) crap is relative but hell is hell to the person catching it and talking, venting, ranting is a part of getting it out of your system and getting on with your life. It's time you became the center of your own universe for a little while.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I wouldn't be...
@Opal26 (17690)
I love the new avatar! I am such a penguin person too! I agree with you I guess! A nice warm comfy bed to sleep in is the best you can get! I had an old raggy miserably uncomfortable bed until last year and I am so happy that I have my year old bed now! It is so much more comfortable! I still don't sleep well, but at least I can lie there and toss and turn in comfort!