Who has your back no matter what happens?

There is always one person you can rely on. Be it your in a fight or about to get robbed. Who is the one person that will always have your back. My mother is getting old now. But,I don't care what happens to her kids. She turns into mother bear and goes wild.
@Fulltank (2896)
My parents are the two persons who would sacrifice their lives for me. I remember my mother would end up in a heated argument just to defend us from other people. And would curse (lol) a classmate of mine after knowing I was beaten in my grade school. I knew they would even risk their life just to protect us. Now, that passion still lives on and I would do it to my children as well.
I applaud your parents for being so strong.
There is only one person in my life that I know is going to stand up for me no matter what. That person for me is my mother. She has always been my best friend and she has always been the person that I've been able to share everything with. Whenever I've had conflict in my life, she is the one that will help me to know in what direction I need to go. There are a lot of people that have been in and out of my life and a lot of people who have played a valuable role in my life, but I don't think anyone will ever beat my mother.
@jewels49 (1784)
My husband always has my back. No matter who it is or what it's about he will always stick up for me. He went for years not talking to 2 of his brothers because they told him to forbid me from taking part in my ex sister-in-laws wedding and remaining friends with her..when he wouldn't do it they told him they would cut him out if he chose to support me, he told them it was their choice, but I was his wife and that was that. So I know the one person that will always have my back, is my husband.
@Daae92 (75)
My Mom, definitely. She's like an angry tigress when anyone and I mean ANYONE messes with her kids. She's always there for me, whether to give me advice or just listen when I need to complain. She's amazing, though I don't tell her nearly enough. She's there when I succeed and when I fail. She's #1 mommy ^^