What is your favorite number and why?

I want to play $50.00 worth of lottery a day. I still can't afford too. I post and respond to 50 here everyday. I want to be happy at my 50th birthday. What is your favorite number and why?
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
My favorite number is 3, and I am not sure why. I tend to do things in three's, maybe part of my slight OCD. I'd like to make $300.00 outside of my offline work, but know that that is very far fetched to think I could do that in two or three months time!
I would love to get that done as well. Good luck
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Good luck to you as well, maybe we could make that much this year?
My favorite number is the number five. I think that in part it is related to a sort of OCD. When I was in college and I was rewriting my notes from my classes so that they were more legible, I would copy five lines of notes that I'd taken before I let myself take a drink. I had five people in my immediate family growing up and I also never like to park my car unless the mileage is on a multiple of five. I also like to keep the last number on my shopping bills to be a five. I'm really strange about this and my husband has told me that several times in the past.
@abhaijith (2962)
Hi friend, basically i don't believe in numerology. But i think, 7 is a good number for me.
@BinaryKat (738)
My favorite number is 7. I was born in July on the 7th. My mom said I was a preemie and my grandparents always thought because I was so small that they didn't think I wasn't going to make it. But the Man upstairs watch over me and I proved them wrong. Mom said I had great set of lungs and cried so loud the whole hospital floor heard it lol. So 7 will always be my lucky number.
@PastorP (1174)
Greetings giftsandbagscom . Well except for spending money on the lottery (I consider that gambling) we are almost on the same wavelength because I like the number 5. Ever since I was a child I thought it looked cool. Couldn't wait for my fifth birthday. I like five dollar bills and Abe Lincoln's face on them. However, I like 5 and all multiples of 5 that contain 5. Hence, I like 15, 25, 35, 45, 50 etc. But of those double digits my favorites are 25, 45, 50, and 75. Of those, 50 and 25 to me are the tops. Consider the number five in that part of it is a portion of a circle and the other part a portion of a rectangle. We have 5 in our immediate family: My wife, myself, and three sons.