Bux.ee

@Jargoness (1193)
Israel
Anyone else having problem with the login? It just starts loading and then stops.. :/ I have Flash installed, yes.
hey even I am experiencing the same issue with bux.ee . I am not able to login to bux.ee . I have got registered with this just few weeks ago. first time when I registered I logged into it succesfully. later after two days, its not letting me to login. I have been trying to login to this since 2 weeks, but still the issues persists. I have complained this to the customer support. I am expecting solution from the support. As soon as I get reply from the support, I would send you the solution to you.. Thank you.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
For me as well- worked the first time, after registration, and stopped working the day after.. now it's fine again. Try it now, let me know if it's still a problem for you.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Hmm, seems like other people had this problem. Guess I should've checked Bux.ee's forum first.. https://www.bux.ee/forum/8/761
I just now tried to log on. It took a while but then the page loaded for me. I notice it is slow but no trouble logging on. Maybe try it again since when you tried it, maybe they were having problems at that time. Sincerely in Christ, Leesa C. Eph.2:8,9
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
I started wondering because I was having that problem for a couple of days. :) Works fine now.
@cherhong (67)
My bux.ee working too~!! Bux.ee is trusted site or scam? i new in bux.ee
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Hmm, it's too soon to know if it's scam :/ We'll have to wait a little longer.
@amripaarz (106)
It is working. what is ur problem. refer it clearly. y u have installed flash. is it required????????????????/
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Yep, to see the login box :) 'Cannot see login box? You need Adobe Flash Player!'
@titan_90 (539)
Well, after seeing this post I tries to log in, and it is working absolutely fine for me.Just a note though, there will be no loading sign on your browser's tab.Only a writing will be there below the login button that it is logging in.So don't try to refresh the page at that time.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
It's a bit weird, because when it wasn't working there was no loading sign on firefox's tab; it worked right now and the sign was there. Mah :/
@johnnykay (1057)
• Hungary
i don't know what your problem is! for me it's 100% working! try deleting your cookies! i don't have other idea i'm sorry! have a nice day!
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Dang weird- it's working now. Thanks anyway!