What kind of MP3 player do you have?

I just ordered a cute little Disney one that I can't wait to get. My taste in music is pretty much all over the place, but I tend to take a bit of time warming up to new songs and music styles. What do you listen to? Is it the majority of your MP3 songs or do you get eclectic.
@enola1692 (3325)
Well I have an ipod shuffle that I won from doing surveys an I also have a sansa in the sansa its all kinds of music abba to shaggy Micheal Jackson to Alan Jackson I listen to just about everything an in my shuffle its celtic an new age an classical
I think you are more all over the place than I am. lol. That's cool though. The same types of music would be boring.
@enola1692 (3325)
I guess I am all over the place the only music i dont listen to is heavy metal an some rap but my favorite is the oldies like music from the 70s an 60s
I do get into some heavy metal, but not much of a rap fan. My music of choice though are the songs that you can actually understand the words to it.
I have IPOD Nano and I mostly listen songs in it.The sound effects in my Ipod are very good and whenever I go out and have spare time then i groove in the songs played in my Ipod.I prefer to listen to soft songs and the sound Quality is great in it and it is clear also.I also listen to new songs mostly Hindi.
That sounds interesting. I haven't ever listened to Hindi music. I know I like Japanese and Spanish songs. There is just something about music in another language that makes it exotic and romantic sounding. Even if they are just singing about how to make a certain type of pie. Seriously, there is a German song that tells you how to make a pie. Its funny, but because it is in German, it sounds way cooler than it is.
@edxcast (1169)
• Ecuador
Hi tannie I have a sandisk sansa e260. Its a little old now(more than 3 years since i got it). I believe it was the best option for the time. Im not into ipods, i have a "thing" against ipodĀ“s, but thats just me. Now im looking for a new one. I may consider buying a microsoft zune hd, although the tons of applications the ipod touch has is tempting me to buy what i though i would never buy.
@HansonFan (1659)
I have an 80GB Ipod Classic that I absolutely adore. This thing is with me no matter where I am because I love music so much that I want to be able to share a song with someone or listen when life gets too quiet. Of course the fact that it is autographed by Zac Hanson - my favorite singer in my favorite band - makes the Ipod even more valuable. I have anything from classical to soundtracks to rock/pop and I was raised on country. So, I have a bit of everything and what I listen to depends upon my mood at the time. :)
Wow a signed one. That's pretty cool.
@sumit057 (227)
2 GB white iPod nano. Bought a clear hardshell case to go with it, so I don't have to worry about dropping it or snapping it in half or anything. I love it. Perfect for pretty much any situation, good battery life, and small enough that I'll bring it anywhere with me. I like to use playlists anyway, so having the whole library on the 30gig ipod isn't a big draw for me.