I am so mad.....

I have been talking to a girl about buying a book for my psychology class for about a week now. She posted it on Craig's List for $60 or best offer. Well, my mom drove for an hour to meet this girl at her house, and she informed my mom that the book was $90. She said that I must have misunderstood. I told her to shove the book because I have a copy of the original CL posting, and she did, indeed ask for $60. She didn't say anything anywhere about $90 for any of the books she has for sale. I can't believe that she tried to con my mom out of an extra $30, when I could buy the book for the exact same price at the bookstore at school. Does she really think that my mom is stupid enough to just buy the book and not call me when she found herself $30 short? I mean, come on! I am tired of people trying to rip me off. Has anything like that ever happened to you?
I am glad you told her to leave the book. The girl may hav enever intended to sell it in the first place. How rude.
Seriously. I think that she just changed her mind when she found out that people were buying the book for $90 at the bookstore. I guess it's something like supply and demand. I don't mind paying the money, but it is the principle of the situation. I will not allow anyone to get by with lying to me, you know? I am honest, and expect the same thing.