Why does money control everything?

China
AS we all know that money can buy clocks,but can not buy time,get money to buy a house but can not buy homes ,marriage ,money can buy ,but can not buy love but why does money control everything,god...money is the root of all evil
@Allie_xoxo (1064)
It really is the root of all evil as you say. If you think about it for a moment, money is nothing more than a man-made foolishly thought up way to count and keep track and control. It wouldnt have to exist if we decided it didn't have to, God didn't say there had to be money, and it definitely wouldnt have to have the power over us and our world that it does.
you are right ,god didn't say there had to be money ,is only a potential force to promote us ,so we has a love-hate relationship with it
hi friend,yes money controls all things in the world...but dont make the money as your master..you be the master of the money and make money for your live existing alone...you are saying money as evil..fine..but think other side without money in this world...all will become lazy ..no one works...what is the need of working then...the problem is not with money..i feel the problem is only with the people...
I am also agree what you say , but sometime feeling seems we do anything just around the money ,no matter what ,directly contact us life,it is gives hugely pressure...anywey,thanks for you sharing...
@kingparker (9698)
Good question, and I don't know how to answer it. I am a guy who desperately need money, and I have to find every single way to make money. I have bills to pay, and my dream to make true. Without money, I couldn't do anything, or even marry the girl I truly love. I want to provide her everything too. You said money is evil, that really depends on how you gonna use it.
hehe..you are nice guy i think it is not depends on how gonna use it ,just due to how to find way get it ,right?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
cause money makes the world goes around,anyway we all need money to survive to buy food and clothing and other material things in our lives that as well as basic needs that we can't live without,without money it's hard to get by much more to survive.