Do you check your girlfriend or boyfriend horoscopes?

@flower21 (766)
I know a lot of my friends check their girlfriend and boyfriend horoscopes just for fun whether it would coincidence with the things happen in their lives. How about you, when checking your own horoscopes, Do you check you mates horoscopes too?
Yeah, I do and I have fun doing it as sometimes they inspire me an sometimes those readings guide me somehow. Though, i never depend on it as i know the reading is intended for the general population and not a unique reading.
@flower21 (766)
lol..i do not put focus on it just for fun..
i do most of the times and very happy when all is positive but when it have warning sometimes my mood is affected.
@flower21 (766)
lol..i just read them then do care after..
@ckyera (17261)
hello flower21! yes i do! haha i am fond of reading the horoscopes even if i don't believe in them...i just have fun reading it and sometimes i feel like somehow, somethings coincides in my actual life! huh! and when i am done reading mine, i always check on my husband's horoscope and compare our horoscopes! haha and i am more into it when we are not married yet and also when i was in high school, i also check on the horoscope of my crushes!
@flower21 (766)
same with me just a coincidence.have fun reading..
@ckyera (17261)
yup...sometimes i even buy a pamphlet of horoscopes for the whole year...haha that was before...
No i don't think their is any need to check the horoscope when you are in love with your girlfriend dear....
@flower21 (766)
especially when you both are together ...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes i always check my husband horoscope,it kind of some what how tells me about the person am with...
@flower21 (766)
yes just have fun reading..
@jojorv (201)
i am so guilty of this, i really check my girl's horoscope everyday. that how i love her, i think of her everytime and i want to know more about her including her horoscope or destiny. lol
@flower21 (766)
yes and includes the warning and some inspired ..lol
@madonna143 (1739)
Well honestly, I dont have a lover as of now, but I do check my own horoscopes for the day and also people close to me. I really just use them as a guide for day to day living but dont believe in them too much. Have a nice day!
@flower21 (766)
yes just read them for fun...