Friends on myLot

@BarBaraPrz (20787)
St. Catharines, Ontario
I must be missing something somewhere... There are many people here who I think are on my friends list but I never get any notices of their posts. So every once in a while I check my friends list to see if I've turned them on (get your mind out of the gutter!) and am surprised to find they aren't even on my list! A recent example would be accepting a friend request from sandra a couple weeks ago but there's no sign of her on my list. There are, however, some people who I have no recollection of whatsoever. What's going on?
@figjam00 (1450)
I think most of the people on mylot are for making money so they are not that interested in making good friends so this is the reason that in mylot there are few good friends. But I am not generalizing that in mylot you can not make good friends but the chances are pretty less because of the money factor.
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I know there are "friend collectors" here, too, with hundreds of friends. I usually don't accept those.
@pyewacket (44036)
I don't have that problem but I still continue to have the problem of getting any email notices when friends start discussions. Now granted I don't have ALL notices turned on, but most. Before my email would be flooded with a lot of notices...in the hundreds a day...now I'm lucky if I get twenty a day --uh did get yours though
@webeishere (36353)
I have all my friends notify's turned on and still don't get the emails. I answered one or two of yours searching as I did not get the notifies. Grrr! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@Polly1 (12648)
This is weird. i just got a friends request from you, I accepted. I could swear that we were on each other list before. Do you remember being on each others friends list. I never deleted you from my list. I have another friend who I have turned on and I never get notifications when she starts a discussion. maybe its some kind of glitch. This has happened another time to me. I happened to see someones post that was a friend and they were no longer on my list, there was no reason for either of us to delete each other.
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
That's what I'm talking about! I sent out a bunch of friend requests today because of it.
@Polly1 (12648)
I just read some of your other responses, this has happened to a few of your friends. Like you said how did you get unfriended? Lets hope this doesn't happen again.
@patgalca (14605)
• Orangeville, Ontario
There are only two things I can think of. Either they deleted you as a friend, or they were removed from myLot. I haven't had any problems. I've got tons of friends who haven't been on myLot in a long time. I should probably clean them out, but why? They may come back. It's not like they're using up space. Maybe someone else can help you.
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Even though some have left myLot and their profile page non-existent, they were still on my friends list until I decided to take them off.
• Spain
Hello, Pat. It's me she's talking about, and I'm still here, and I haven't deleted her. We do get occasional glitches, so that's what must have happened. It's sorted now, anyway.
@webeishere (36353)
One of myLots great glitches I'd presume. I've had friends deleted by a glitch. I've also had notifications turned off by a glitch. All part of myLot life I'd reckon. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Well, rest assured, you're not one that's gone astray.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Barbara. I distinctly remember getting a notifier to say I'd been accepted, so I was quite surprised to get a FR from you today. When I investigated, I couldn't find you where you should have been, so I can only assume there was some sort of glitch that day. Main thing is, you're on my list now, so I should also be on yours. I do have a 'cull' of friends every now and again - anybody I haven't seen on the same discussions for a while gets deleted, because I can't see the point in keeping people there just for the numbers. However, I certainly wouldn't have deleted you, as we've been on a few discussions together.
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I think it may be more than a glitch. It's a conspiracy, I say! Meant to keep me from earning here on myLot.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
That explains it. I thought that we were and was mildly surprised to discover that we weren't. We are now so that's clears the whole matter up.
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I'd sure like to know how we got "unfriended".
@lilybug (21148)
I suppose it is just a glitch. I have never had that happen to me, but I have had notifications turned on for someone and then I never get their posts in my email.
@BarBaraPrz (20787)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Quite a few of us don't get notified of friends posts.
@paula27661 (15899)
Oh...I have not noticed that with me but I admit I haven’t had the time to check people’s profiles to check if they have new discussions because lately I am so behind that all I manage every day is the notifications in my in box! I may just check this one out it sounds like another glitch, have you reported it? Let’s hope that it’s a one off!
@zed_k4 (17627)
I think there must be a glitch somewhere somehow. Sometimes I receive friend requests too, only to lose it again, and I know they don't delete me off because we interact pretty often.