When you look in your mirror, you will smile who you see there?

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
Smile when look in the mirror, open mouth, look at you with a smile, or just look, and try to be serious? HOW MANY TIMES IN ONE DAY YOU LIKE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR? Do you really like to look in the mirror, or just you look to see if your hair is ok, or if your make up is there?
@nautilus33 (1831)
HI! I don't smile every time I look myself in the mirror, just because I don't like myself so much! I usually look myself in the mirror once or twice a day, very rarely 3-4 times. I am not such a vain person and I don't like people who look themselves so often in the mirror, even girls!
@veejay19 (3592)
I only look into the mirror when i am shaving and not any other time. I keep my hair very close cropped so that i can avoid combing it.I don`t care about hairstyles or any other thing so in my case the mirror is hardly ever used.
@online_jon (1478)
Everymorning when I wake up I always look my face in the mirror and see my hair if it's fine and if not I just fix it. Then after taking a bath I still go in the front and mirror and fix my hair again, then check if theres something wrong with it. I do not know how many times I face the mirror but everytime I face it I smile to have a good imagine. Then I try to put a different emotion on my face to see if it's nice or not when I'm already in public w/ great number of people. Because it's really important to have a positive impression when socializing. By the way? I have a small mirror in my wallet that's why i always using it and that's the reason i can no longer count it, how many times I'm using it. Mirror is one of the important thing for me. :)
I check my hair and make-up about once every 2 hours. But there are at least 4 times a day I look into the mirror and say "good job"..."you look successful today" "you look alot like me"lol......sometimes i love to look at the color of my eyes. I always thought they were dark brown. but a few years ago when i REALLY looked into the mirror...they are a light amber.lol eyes are the mirror to the soul they say. I think positive affirmations work better when you say them to yourself in the mirror
of course. definitely. the moment i get up from sleep (or even half-awake), bathroom is my first stop and we have a mirror there so my first clear vision of a face is mine. coz after a minute or two i'd be waking up fully. hehe and it's nice to see a smiling face first thing in the morning... so why not mine? my eyes would even wander automatically to my smile as if checking if my dimples are still there. hehe i don't generally look in the mirror for the sake of looking. so just whenever i use the bathroom or washroom, is when i look in the mirror. hard to ignore you see. hehe i hardly ever wear make-up, but i often check my long hair coz i don't want it in disarray.
Maybe once a day to brush my hair or shave, but that's about it. I am not particular about my looks and have no reason to be checking myself out in the mirror. In my daily routine I make sure I am happy with the way I look and leave it at that. People who are constantly checking themselves out in the mirror are usually either insecure about the way they look or just vein.
@cryw0lf (1302)
I generally look in the mirror whenever I walk into a bathroom with one. But other then after I get ready, etc I don't normally look or worry all that much about what I look like after a while.
@doormouse (4619)
i only look in the mirror to do my hair and make up,i don't like staring at myself,it makes me feel uncomfortable