What GDI domain should I buy?

@Nameless_ (1181)
Australia
Hello PEOPLE!!! I need your help. :) I am thinking of joining GDI, BUT I don't know what kind of domain should I buy. Should I buy a spam domain like MAKE MONEY ONLINE QUICK or a popular one like art.ws (taken)... Any help? My tutor hasn't been asnwering me for a while, and I am rather paranoid. :P Nameless_
@creationhub (3070)
I was invited by a friend to join GDI about two years ago. I did not join not because I do not like GDI. However, I think that a site to earn money needs to have more flexibility than that we have to pay every month. If you look into my blog, I do have some sites that actually have made me income. The income may not be huge but these are all good starts. My latest post is on a new online business where you actually get to have unlimited webhosting as well as the ability to create your own websites from hundreds of templates. At the same time, you earn up to five levels of referrals. I personally know the owner of the site.
@Nameless_ (1181)
Hmm... Well, I went to your blog. Is "My Money Tree" one website, or lots of websites? Because I'm in all of them apart from the Money Bookers thing and the Malaysian thing. I haven't started to write on Helium though, but I thought I might to bring some more traffic to my blog. And I need a system of getting referrals as well. It's not going good because I don't know how other people do it. :P Well, I know how ProjectPaypal get their IMreportCard refs though.
Hi friend, not to worry, we are all in the same boat. Just like you, I am also starting and testing out things. Check out the latest post on my blog : http://creationhub.mytradecorridors.com. See the banner on website design. That's the one I am about to earn money online. Breakthroughs will come if we continue to be persistent in all we do.
@Nameless_ (1181)
Hey, thanks a lot, I'll check it out. :) And also, And also, as no one has replied to my thread apart from you, and I think that I have given it enough time, I'll have to give you the best response. :) Haha...