What do you do when you have cabin fever?

@Java09 (3085)
I have had cabin fever for quite awhile now.It's been brutally cold outside ,so I hate going out in it.I quick take my dog for a walk so he's happy,then back inside.To help the cabin fever I feel from being indoors so long I'll stand on the porch and inhale the icey air out there.It usually wakes me up.What do you do when you feel cabin fever over this wintery weather?
I have not had too much of this going on. I live across the street from my mother. If I feel the need to get out. I will go to my moms house. For the most part I am fine inside the warm house. I went over there to get a break from this computer. LOL Mylot is so addicting at times.
Thanks for giving me best response. I am so happy to except it.
@plantit1 (298)
Well ofcourse I hang out at biglot. Do alot of writing, reading, working on a quilt and rag rug to match. Take pics of anything and everything. Play with my cats. Watch tv and eat more than usual. Ahhh cabin fever.
when I have cabin fever the only thing that will help is if I go out and do something. If you don't like the cold, you could go to town... to some shops or something like that, just to look around and get out of the house.