When do you stop congratulating yourself?

Congratulating yourself when you reach 100 posts is the norm. I have even done it when I reached 500 posts. But,when have you stopped making your hooray posts. I am wondering if I should feel good to have the posts I do. I was also wondering if I should set out another hooray post for myself. But,I will just wait to see your posts. I am just as proud of you as I am of myself. Happy Mylotting friends.
@chriszh22 (433)
I should say great hard working giftsandbagscom, I couldn't imagine when could I post over 10000 posts, due to the cold whether I was lazy for several days but found I miss sth in my life. Tonight I'm back again, happy mylotting!
You will be there soon just keep typing. Thanks
@lilybug (21148)
A lot of times the posting about your posting milestones gets deleted because it is against the rules of myLot. Sometimes they slip through, but sometimes they don't. I don't really get excited about reaching a certain number of posts anymore. I really hardly notice what my post count is at anymore.
You have been doing a lot around here. I am right up there with you. Thanks
Hooray giftsandbagscom you have been mylotting a bunch. This post acutally made me laugh as I am not a big self horn tooter when it comes to posting on site. But I think you should post a personal hooray when ever you feel the need. Sometimes it is necessary to acknowledge our own self achivements. Have a great week and Happy Mylotting.
I agree with you we should too our own horns. Thanks
Wow, you have certainly come a long way with the number of posts that you have. I think it is going to take me about a year to reach where you are at. I was really proud of myself when I reached my first hundred and I was proud of myself when I made my first thousand. However, then I finally came to the point that I didn't really care about how many posts I have. I would love to make it to 10,000 posts and will be proud of myself then as well, but I don't know that I will ever post a discussion about getting to that point.