Can you guys help me on how can I surprise my bestfriend on his birthday?

@jengrin (947)
My bestfriend's birthday is this week. I'm a person who loves surprises. So this time I want to surprise him again in a unique way. A surprise that I don't need to spend an expensive gift or parties for him but something he will surely appreciate. My friend is a simple person so i know he will appreciate simple but unique present. Any surprise ideas in mind? please help me.
@chulce (1540)
How about a special picnic away from everything. Take him to a place that he likes to visit, maybe a near by park and then create a special picnic lunch with his favorite foods in it. If he is simple this will be the best surprise ever. The trick is to focus on something you know he enjoys doing. Even if it means renting movies and lounging around. Do that if you know it is something he enjoys doing. Focus on him for the day and he will enjoy it even more! Good Luck and Happy Birthday to your friend!
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
buy an expensive for him that only can make him surprised. other wise kiss him if thats never done.
When i was young, my best friend give my an egg with two egg yolks and painted two girls for my birthday. Untill today i still think that's my best gift.
@kyle32 (66)
get a beautiful girl and just let him talk to her maybe the relationship will go somewhere best wishes to you aand your friend
Give him $5.00 worth of scratch cards from the lottery. That should be fine with him. And if he wins something he will be even happier.