Have you started your house work yet?

I am sitting here on mylot. I have dishes in my sink to wash. They are soaking in water and soap right now. I have a bed to spread and a bathroom to clean. Are you mylotting first and then cleaning? Or did you already do your house work? I will be taking a break in a few minutes to clean up.
@chulce (1540)
Well, I am right with you. I haven's started any of my house work. I had a plan set on my days off to work on a bunch of different things around my home, instead I ended up working on several articles. Housework, well, its still there to do. Although, my husband did take over cleaning the kitchen, which needed to be done badly. He is sooo sweet to do so. Today, I woke not feeling well, I am hoping that later today if I have more energy and feel better, I can get a few things done. But, I'm not going to push it. Better to rest and get over this virus I have then making myself worse. With a laptop, at least, I have the freedom to lay in bed and still work on articles or play around on mylot, etc. Gotta love technology some times. :)
I would stay in bed if I were you. that is great you have a laptop as well. get better soon.
I am definitely the person that mylots first and saves the chores for later. Right now I have tons of dishes that need to be washed. I have laundry that I could be doing and I have a carpet that could really handle a good vacuuming and shampoo, but right now I sit at the computer spending some time on mylot. I need to get some of these chores done and I will get started on them shortly, but I don't feel like I can really be functional until I've gotten everything done on the computer that I want to get done.
We have to learn to take our time doing things. Or we will never get a break thanks
@Java09 (3085)
I'm still sitting here on mylot,and I have alot of things to start doing today.Sometimes I think I'm addicted to the internet ,because I find it hard to get me off the computer.Time flies by when I use the internet very quickly.
yes and the time seems to be flying past me.
@Preciousgem (1190)
I finish all the house work before i sit here for mylot, to have a free day and not very hectic in my schedule, that's i am here in my lot.
@nautilus33 (1831)
Yes, I have! I have cooked and washed the dishes, I have eaten and now I will watch some movie!
@lilybug (21148)
I have not done one bit of housework yet this morning. I have some laundry to get done and a dishwasher to unload, but really that is about it. I cleaned the bathroom and swept and vacuumed the floors yesterday. Normally I do the housework a little bit at a time throughout the day. I guess I am too lazy to just get it all done at once.
@ravinskye (8242)
I unloaded and reloaded my dishwasher, washed a load of clothes and put it in the dryer already. I have to make myself do some cleaning before I get on here. If I don't I get wrapped up in working online and my housework doesn't get done. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf this year and get things done right away instead of putting them off.