What color would you not paint your bedroom and why?

I would not want to paint my room green. I see too much green at my mother's house. I like the color yes. But,not for my bedroom. I would not mind my room black or a nice yellow.
@andiel (117)
If just one colour, i definitely hate light red. Dark red or Light red is fine with me. If it is combination colour, i hate black and red, black and yellow, and red and pink. Other combo is fine with me. Seriously, red makes me think of blood, and sometimes it makes me go crazy. That's why i hate that colour.
I see you made it to you 100th post great job. I never thought of the blood. Thanks
@maria1081 (1252)
I wouldnt paint my bedroom with color black. Why? I would feel scared, lonely, sad and depress. It's like seeing myself in a close box that I cant go out. It's like being lost forever.
I never felt that way about black before. I love to sleep in darkness that's why.
May be RED COLOR, so strong i feel.. and for me it is not pleasing to eyes.. hence we have settled with LIGHT YELLOW COLOR.
yes red would be another one I would not choose. it would be too bold in my eyes.
I absolutely never would paint my bedroom red. I think that the reason that I feel so strongly about this color is because it reminds me too much of the red light district. I've heard that having a red bedroom is good for passion, but I don't think that I really want to have a red bedroom. Besides that, I think that it would be a difficult color to have in a room and to be able to furnish it. Right now our bedroom is purple.
@HansonFan (1659)
I wouldnt paint my room green either. Its actually one of my least favorite colors (as is yellow...we don't have the same color scheme for sure!!! lol). I have the boring white right now, but I am in college and can't paint. My favorite color is red but I dont think I would put that on the walls either - I prefer darker colors as they make the room feel more elegant to me.