Do you have a special scent you love?

I went shopping the other day at target. My daughter always wants me to buy her the Johnson's baby lotion and powder. Well while looking to price it the other day. I came across target's version of the baby lotion and powder. I bought it for my home and my neighbors. I just got out of the shower and I smell so good right now. Who knew I would like smelling like a baby. Do yo have a special scent you adore?
@cloud31 (5811)
Issey Miyake ever, if issey is not available i prefer BLVGari the next choice.
The one that I like is the Johnson's Nighttime Lavendar and Chamomile. I think that it is such a relaxing scent and it is light so it never gives me a headache. When I was younger I used to be very fond of vanilla, but I wore it too much and too strongly and now I literally cannot stand the smell of that stuff. Just the smell of vanilla on someone's skin these days gives me a massive headache. I don't think that I will ever be able to burn myself out of the scents that I like now.
i like the scents of florals and fruity scents in my body liquid soap it makes my day feel good and the scent is so sweet that you could imagine a garden with lots of flowers and butterflies. It could soothe the body and including the soul giving inner calm and peace.
Bench Charm, the purple one.
@HansonFan (1659)
I absolutely love the smell of vanilla. I have a ton of lotions and stuff that smell like vanilla or combine vanilla such as my favorite bath and body works called Blackberry Vanilla. I was given a gift set for my birthday - I think it was my 15th - from a friend and fell in love with it.
@abruzzi10 (622)
• Latvia
Hey, my new friend! The headline remind me a brilliant movie ''The Scent of Woman'' with Al Pacino. . It's very interesting question, because I have never think about my favorite scent. Anyway , I'm big fan of perfume (for men). Sometimes I can just surf trough perfumes in shops all day. Interesting is, that after some time I lose my interest on some perfumes. Then I'm searching for new one, which I really like, but again... after some time . Really strange, agree? Oh... Also I really like scent of some food... Can you imagine - hundreds of cakes, pies with strawberries, peaches, apples. Amazing! Thanks for discussion. BTW How are you ? What's new? Cheers!
@Allie_xoxo (1064)
anything versace....mmmmm