Do you still find this show funny?

I love to watch this show in the evenings. I find it will always make me laugh. I can't get enough of ray and his funny family.
@cream97 (29166)
This is a show that I don't usually watch. But I am sure that I will like it and laugh when it comes on. I love funny shows, it makes me feel so good to have a good laugh sometimes.
Over here in the UK they have been showing an episode most mornings for at least the last 4 years. And I have to say I watch it most days even though by now I am sure I have watched every single episode at least once. It never fails to brighten up my day and I love the episodes they shot in Italy.
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
Hi, gift, this show is one of my favorites TV shows. I can watch it over and over again. This family makes me laugh, especially Robert. This guy is unique! I should find a hubby like him. Strong, tall, and stupid....
I've honestly never been one of the people that watched this show on a regular basis. I think I may have seen five to seven episodes of it in the entire time that it has been on the air. Now, that said, I do think that it is a funny show. It just isn't something that I have always found myself watching on a regular basis. To be honest, there have never been any comedies that have held my attention for a long period of time.
@lilybug (21148)
Everybody Loves Raymond is a show that I will sometimes watch in the evening when there is nothing else on. I like the show ok and I think it is funny, but it was never one of those "gotta watch it" shows for me.
@ravinskye (8242)
I wasn't one on the Everyone Loves Raymond bandwagon. I've seen some episodes that were funny. I like it, but I didn't love it. I don't know what the big deal was about it. I wish the shows I like and think are hilarious would be as popular so they wouldn't get canceled. I sometimes can relate to Debra though. My husband isn't quite that attached to his mother, but we've had our issues.