post office

@quita88 (3716)
I had some trouble with my forwarding on my mail and it gotinto what the post office calls a loop and my mail went back and forth from Ok to MT sevral times. I've lost meds, letters and even checks and now my mail man is mad at me for complaining. I swear I was nice about it all and only called cuz this has been going on since OCT of 09-- I have numbers to call now if you have trouble with your mail of any sort and if you do let me know.
@Lakota12 (42684)
To bad for him he should have looked before sending it back! and hope I never need those nos. I am on Lindas puter hope my monitor decides to come on soon . it just keeps gpoing to sleep!
@quita88 (3716)
I think now the mail men don't have a chance to send back letters, etc. There is new way with computers to forward mail. I didn't blame my mail man but now cuz I complained , he;s mad at me and alls I wanted was my mail !! I thought you had your computer all fixed-------------- I hope you get it fixed real soon. hugs, quita88
@Lakota12 (42684)
well postman wil get over it loolol . and like I told ya on the phone puter is goneeeeeeee. and Kamrt dont sell reg.Desktops and Sears dont either can ya beleive that. and Best buy dont have layaway and they wouldnt let me get it on credit grrrr. I am sure its because I have been late on some bills her like garbae and water bill but I am getting got up with them again. I know walmart have some good cheap ones but will take me at least 3 months to get money up to paay for it. I dont like this I used to pay for every thing when I bought it . My son across town is in need of a new boot or tower which ever you want to call it might talk him into going to walmart Sat and get us one would be nice if he can mmmmmmmmmmm hugssssssssssss
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for your offer, quita. i'll keep that in mind. Hope u don't have any more trouble.
@quita88 (3716)
I will have the numbers here if you need them. I still h ave not got some of my meds and two checks. I'll give it a few more days and then I'm going to have to put tracers on some of my mail. talk to you later, quita
Oh, man, at Christmas I had trouble. My nephew's room mate moved out, left a forwarding address. Well, they returned a Christmas card with money in it to me, saying that it was too late to forward HIS mail. Stupid. He said that as far as he knew that was the only thing that did not get delivered to him. You are in Oklahoma now, right? Maybe we will meet one day.
@quita88 (3716)
tell ya what, email me at: hussie02@gmail.com and we'll get to know each other. Sorry for the Christmas mail but there is a new system in Colorado they tell me that is messing up deliveries. I have the number for the US post office and also for consumer affairs. email me or IM me cuz, yes, I'm in OKlahoma now and it would be nice to meet you !!
@flowerchilde (12518)
I hope your mail is ok now! And stays that way!
@quita88 (3716)
actually it is not ok yet. I'm going to give it a few more days and if some of my mail doesn't show up, i'll put a tracer on it. The new system is screwing up !!! oh well, what is new?? Thanks tho !! quita 88
Thanks! I shall keep your kind offer in mind incase I run into any US Mail problems.
@quita88 (3716)
just pm me if you need these numbers. quita88