Who do cutting classes?

When i was in High-school i often do cutting of classes because i dont want to go to school.I just want to play computer games surfing the net and hanging around.My mother sometimes caught me in some computer shop where i was playing games while im suppose to be in school.Now that im in college i do the same i dont want to go to school because it makes me feel so tired and boring..Does anyone else have this problem too?? can you share it with me please??what should i do to become interested in class??
@mlhuff12 (799)
Perhaps it's not the right time for you. The way I feel is, if you don't want to be there it probably won't work out at that time. Being in college you should feel that you are doing this for a purpose. Do you have any idea of what you are majoring yet? Perhaps once you start taking classes for your specific major the time you spend there will feel more worth while to you.
my major subjects are Computer science3 and computer science 2.Yes your right when ill have to spend my time there in my major subjects it is worth but the problem is i dont like to attend those classes because i just want to be here at home and doing mylot i dont want to ride to go to school. My plan is to work first then if iLL decided to go to school i will and i will be serious for that but not now.I feel that im not yet really prepared for college.
@mlhuff12 (799)
I guess I was sort of like you. Right how of college I had went to college, didn't really want to be there and dropped out. I worked for a few years. I always wanted to get back to college but life kind of got in the way. But after 7 years I had finally decided to go back. I am going to college because I want to be here. Because of that I have been doing really well. Almost straight A's except for 2 B's. It may be best to take a little time off a little. But if you do, please don't wait as long as I did. Sometimes I feel sad because I think that If I would have stayed I would be out already and be doing what I want to. By the way. I am also going for Computer Science.
i want to stop to go to school now but im afraid for my mother if she gonna get angry with me.I want to have a job now and save some money and i want to invest it in a business that im planning to do because i think its better to have an early job to have and experience and i see that its a good decession because i love to do work rather than go to school it makes me useful when i get a job because i will earn some money unlike school that i have to pay tuition.but i have a plan to go back to school when i want to but not now.