Where did you get Photos for the discussions?

Where can we find free photos to be unloaded in our discussions? I some have took it from their digital cameras. My computer is new and I have no available pictures here for the discussions. If I will also try images in google, it is also copyrighted.
You must be having a store house of your own images in your own folders. You can use them.You can even surf the net. There are so many sites - photobucket is one of them! Enjoy!
That's what I am planning to do, making a gallery of pictures in my file. I do not know if photobucket or flickr have free photos to grab. There might be some copyright issue. Thanks for your input.
@vycess (1590)
• Saudi Arabia
Most of my discussion has no photo. I usually get some photo from the pictures i shot before or I intend to get pictures for a certain discussion I can think of. Example, chocolates, books, etc...
Same here. I was just very lazy to figured it out but I think I need to start taking some pictures now,organize it in folders so it would me easy to find. If we think of it, it makes more difficult to be in mylot but it is how mylot works - quality post and responses and pictures. It's time to get started.
@kaylachan (4778)
I use my cell phone's camera and send the pictures to T-mobile's online album. From my online album I can save the pictures to my hard drive then upload them on mylot. Most of the pictures I take are of my cat Precious, but I've also taken a couple of lanscapes. I also have a friend who does the same, but he sends them to me. I then coppy them to my online album. If you have a digital camera, or a camera phone, you can do the same. Depending on the type of phone, you can plug it directly into the computer. My stripe doesn't have that capablity, but my shadow did. However Its useless unless its being used as a camera now so I'm not wasting my time. I am stuck with the stripe. You can also use photobucket. Its free sharing.... public pictures show up in searches and can be used on here as well.