Are you an Impluse Buyer?

@maria1081 (1252)
I am an impulse buyer. How about you? I always make a list of what to buy in the groceries but when I'm already making my purchase I always ended buying things which are not in my list. Maybe I should not bring extra money so I wont have a reason to be an impulse buyer. But I'm not comfortable going out with no extra money.
@bulastika (5967)
Are you describing your self or me? lolz Yeah.. That why I always limit myself. And I don't go out often because I end up buying what is not necessary. I buy what my eyes like rather what I need.
@maria1081 (1252)
Next time close your eyes when you shop and so am I lol.
I can be an impulse buyer nbut I know when I should walk away. I understand that I'm making impulse purchases and that in reality, impulse purchases are just that, something I see and automatically want even though it's not practical, or in my price range. I make it a point to say no I do NOT need it and I walk away. It's actually quite easy to save money whenever you make it a point to walk away and not think about it again.
@maria1081 (1252)
i also do walk away strategy lol.
@Cheiyen (317)
hello! i used to be the first few years when i started working. that has already changed because i'd become a better consumer. i don't wanna regret buying something say, a very beautiful and expensive pair of shoes that will just remain on their box because i don't wanna let them have a scratch.
@Rainegurl (2158)
Hi, maria I can be an impulsive buyer sometimes I try to be careful on the things I buy. They must be on my "list" and no major buys without any careful planning. However, there are times when I get impulsive and buy things like a watch or a pair of shoes. Thank god it does not happen often. Have a nice day!