Andre Dawson does he deserve to in Hall of Fame he played for the Cubs , Red Sox

@unique16 (1531)
Hello Does Andre Dawson deserve to be in the Hall of Fame you may comment on his postive qualities and his negatives why he should not be there. If you feel he should not be in the Hall Fame who should of been picked? Thanks Unique16
It baffles me why it took nine times for him to be voted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. I mean, a person only has nine chances, and if he isn't voted in by then, his name is taken off the ballot permanently. So the last time the baseball voters voted him in. So why did it take nine times? He wasn't good enough the first, second, third, fourth....years of elgibility, but now he is? I do think he belongs in the hall of fame, although I did not see him play. I also think some of the other players got jilted this year. Bert Blyleven especially. I don't see why he wasn't voted in, seeing this is second year of elgibility. He deserves it just as much as Andre Dawson in my opinion.
@unique16 (1531)
Hello, Thank you for response. I did not realise you only get nine chances and after that you will never be in the Baseball Hall of fame. Why do you feel Andre Dawson belong there is because he he was fast, or alot home runs or was a good person on and off the field. Is this a person a child could look up too? Was a he a family man? Thanks and have a great day Sincerely Unqiue16