UPS Delivery

Have you ever received a package after 6pm form them? I have been waiting on a package all day. The tracking info says it's out for delivery. But,I never knew them to deliver after 6 or even 7pm. Thanks a lot friends
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I believe I have received packages after 6 and 7 at night from UPS. If you don't get it tonight it will be there first thing in the morning. I thought though that the trucks had to empty them before they returned the truck in the evening. I might be wrong but that is what I thought.
i missed them tonight already. I hope be here in the morning to get it. I will leave a note on my door. Thanks
Relax, Actually both UPS and FEDEX can and do delivery after 6pm and in some cases will deliver right up until 10pm. Where I used to live a couple years ago the UPS and FEDEX routes always delivered in that area between 4pm-7pm and I once didn't get a package until after 830pm. If your tracking information says the package is on the delivery truck and en route then they will almost always deliver it that night regardless of how late they are running.
Your right on about this they came to my house. I left a note to deliver to my neighbor. My neighbor did not answer the door. So it will be here tomorrow. Thanks
@ElicBxn (60141)
I had one delivered at like 8 p.m. and boy was the driver pissed! He said his truck had been filled with a whole lot of individual deliveries - that he thought the packers were mad at him. According to a couple of guys that loaded the trucks, it was the area that was made them be packed, he probably just had almost no business deliveries and lots of singleton home deliveries...
@dreamr802 (987)
It is possible. I use to receive packages up until 9pm. It really depends on how many deliveries the person has that day and how long it took that person to get through the rest of his route. If it doesn't show up at your place tonight it will probably be there in the morning.
@pakonis (79)
• Bulgaria
i think it late , and if it late enought it'll be at your door at the morning
My packages come at all different points throughout the day. I know that I've gotten some of my packages earlier than eight o'clock in the morning and I've had packages that have been delivered just after seven o'clock in the evening. It isn't typical to have a late delivery on a package, but I think that is just how it happens sometimes. To the best of my knowledge if you work there you get your truck in the morning and you return it after your deliveries are done no matter how long it takes. One of my friend's husband works for the local UPS.
@callarse1 (4794)
What are you expecting? I love packages. Well, I didn't know they could delivery to your neighbors though. Anywho, they do deliver after 6PM, we've had them deliver after that time. I believe they will deliver all the packages regardless if they are running late. Hopefully you've gotten your package by now.
If I recall right I think the latest that I have received a package from the UPS is around 8 pm....I would just wait and see and if it doesn't show up tonight it should surely be there in the morning..
UPS will deliver up until 7PM at residences. I've gotten packages at my apartment as late as 6:30PM so I'd give it a bit of time. I know I'm always the same way and I always get so uptight when it comes to getting packages delivered but unless something dire happens it should be there before they close.
@nijolechu (1845)
There was this one time where I had a package delivered to me after 6 pm. I was really surprised to have a delivery that late in the day. So then I would have to sign for it and the delivery person gave it to me. He replied that the UPS does deliver stuff that late.
I've never had that happen, although it would be really nice if it would. there is nothing worse than waiting for a UPS guy to get here, and they don't show up. I hate having cleared my whole day for the UPS guy that never shows up...and for the damn Telephone guys who never come. I hate waiting for people who are supposed to come and don't!!! They drive me nuts.