please wish my sisters baby luck and keep her in your thoughts

my sister has a 2 year old little girl and on feb 9th she is going in for open heart surgery. she was born with a pin hole in her heart and a vavle is not opening correctly and she has an irregular heart beat. she is only 2 and has had a normal life so far just gets tired quicker and runs out of breath quick when playing etc. she loves going to school as she calls it cause she goes from like 8am to 2 pm just to play and learn. her older brother is 8 years old and he has breathing issues and has been in and out of hospital as well since he was 2 years old. my sister cant have anymore kids the doctor told her he was amazed that she had the 2 she does. she doesnt have insurance and is paying for everyhting out of pocket as well. she has been saving and saving for the operation. cause this is preexisting she cant get the health coverage and she makes to much to qualify for state programs. she has cashed in all her savings bonds and everything to get this done. lucky she has a good job but still she will be doing payment plans. they are requesting 20,000.00 up front and then will work out the rest at 2500.00 a month. that is half her income a month really. besides money which is not the important part we are worried about the baby. just wish them luck and send them good thoughts please to help them get through this.
• Tianjin, China
I wish your sister's baby luckand keep her in my thoughts.Wish the little girl get well as soon as possible.
thank you very much
Your little one will be in my prayers tonight. I do hope she will make it out alright. You have come to the right place to ask for this. Mylot friends are the greatest people on earth. I should know I have had to be helped so many times. I pray your sister finds the money t get this done. I would say have a drive and collect some cash. Ask people to donate a buck or two for the little one. I have a paypal account I would send it as well. Good luck to you and your family.
thank you very much. this place is great to ask for good thoughts to be sent your way. anytime i have asked for it things always work out. my sister is beside herself with worry so i thought and hope that this will help some. we have thought about doing a donation thing as well but we dont know many people. family wise all we have is each other. i just moved to my town about 6 months ago and well she just moved to hers about 4 months ago. that and people are having such a hard time right now and so many are out of work i hate to ask for money from anyone. where i work people here that i have gotten close to have offered a few dollars but i am there landlord and know that they cant even pay rent on time or etc so i turn them down and just ask for good thoughts.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I will definitely keep her in my prayers. It is so unfair that she has to pay that upfront so that her child can live. I wish them the best.
thank you and i agree on the payment part. we have contacted so many agencys it is unreal but she makes to much a year for help. she is he only one in the family that makes money lol. 60000.00 a year its not alot. granted i only make 24000 a year lol.
hello, im sorry to hear about your sister.all i can offer is my prayer that everything is under God's hand.entrust everything to God because He is our great physician....God be with you in all this......
thank you very much
I hope God hands hold the baby. She is very young, she have to live for long. I will pray for the baby, and the rest of the baby suffering now. I wish God's blessing shower you with help to solve money problems, and to escape the condition of the little girl. Thanks for sharing this. This is a humble discussion for me, when I have a problem, I always says I can't take it anymore, knowing there is a little girl fighting for severe illness that needs my prayer. I will not be selfish from now on.