~ a butterfly visit ~ maybe she pity me because i did not go out for 8 days

Malaysia
well u guys know, since i broke my leg it has been like "house arrest" - kind of surprised to see the beautiful butterfly 5 floors high, never see them so high up before ..but today she is here i can see myself smile as she flaps her wings. Her colors vibrant with black outline and 2 tone of yellow ~ so beautiful she is dancing around in my garden, flowing in the wind, how i wish i had more flowers for so that she can bring her friends over to visit me .. oh lovey butterfly thanks for keeping me company cant wait for tomorrow to remove the stiches ... cheers
@Sreekala (19264)
Hi Sanjana, Butterflies came on your garden for wishing you a speedy recovery. I am happy to know that they spread happiness in your mind. I too love butterflies and how beautiful they are. God's creations are always amazing. Get well soon dear. Take care and have a nice day.
hi sree soo sweet dear
@Sreekala (19264)
Hi there Sanjana, never knew that you have broken your leg, and that is the reason you were not able to come to myLot.Hope you are recovering well, and hope this 2010 and Pongal makes you completely alright. Interesting to note that a butterfly can come to the 5th floor.Best wishes for tomorrow.
happy pongal to u too dear , yup have a screw inserted, still in pain
Hello my friend sanjana_aslam Ji, It is so sad to learn about your fracture and bed-sticken. My hubby was bed-ridden in 1964 for 69 days,he never forgets those days and ready to recall bit by bit.He maintains his dairy, where hekeeps all visitors names. He says, it is better to go to hospital than to temple. So this butter-fly,might be Fairy-fly for you, whimust have come to you to sound positive message from Almighty that soon ouwill get OK and out. How is everything now. Please do tell us. May God bless You and have a great time.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well I hope that your Stitches have been removed and that you feel ok I love Butterflies but it is rare now that I see them, they do not seem to be about as much as they used to be and it is a shame as they are so beautiful