hats down to all the mothers around the world

being a mother is the hardest thing to do in this world. much more if you are a single mother. standing as the father and the mother is much harder. just seeing my wife move around the house, waking up early even she slept late. taking care of me and my son, multitasking, cooking, cleaning. plus additional burden when our child is sick. i also salute all the good fathers out there. i salute mothers also who works double time. juggling a career and when she gets home still stands on her feet and take charge at home. wow... mothers are like angels come from above. so sometimes if i see mothers who are cruel or are not good mothers it makes me think i am so lucky to have a mother who is a mother in all the meaning of the word, and my son has a mother who is a good mother too. to all good and monderful mothers around the world I SALUTE YOU
@lampar (7597)
Without a single doubt in my mind, it is not easy to be a mother , and the same apply to a father too. Look around yourself, almost all the great men in the world are the products of unselfish mother (also father) painstaking long term nurturing and giving to make it possible. It is a blessing for you to have such a great mother and also your son to have a good mother around for the caring too.....many children in our world today grown up lacking either one.
hi there my friend, i agree that there is no doubt that a mother is not an easy task. of course a father too but there are things that mothers can do that fathers cant. thats the reason why i salute them. i agree also with you that there are a lot of children grows up lacking either one or both. example my brother, his wife is working abroad and he is working as well. they are both not around and the children reflects this deficiency at school. they are always at the detention. sad but true.
@lampar (7597)
Hi Pal! Mother play the role of nurturer, and father play the role of provider in a family especially to their children. Lacking either one or both will have a negative effect in the mind of a child , as he/she will have difficulty growing up in a normal setting ( nurture and worry free), hence will end up facing many other social problems in the society later on. It is sad but true that many can't live a productive life when they are deprived of a good mother/ father in early childhood.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi 7thbird, Thanks you for the commendation and affirmation. It's too early for mother's day. but of course every day is a celebration of motherhood. so it's timely. for us mothers to be recognized from time to time. do you do that to your mom and wife? i hope you make sure to let them feel special and loved.
i dont have to wait for mothers day to appreciate how good mothers are and how they sacrifice a lot for the sake of their family. on other hand i might forget it so do it now while i can still remember har har har. yes i do that to my mom and my wife. though i have to admit i only realize how my mother sacrificed a lot for us her children when i got married and saw what my wife is doing. i was not that late to show my mother the appreciation. its better late than never....right? thanks a lot for the response
• Boston, Massachusetts
thanks. i am lucky enough to be included in that greetings of yours. i hope you can sustain this kind of attitude towards recognizing the efforts and sacrifices of your mom and wife. hope there will be more hubbies out there appreciating their moms and wives.
@JenInTN (27565)
Aww..you are very sweet. It's a wonderful thing that you appreciate your wife and her efforts as a mom. It is no easy task but it is one that makes our heart full. Take care and thanks.
thank you. my wife tells me i am sweet also specially when i do some thing like this. she loves me dearly when i appreciate her specially the meal that she cooks and taking care of our child. i do my part also for i dont like her to appreciate me too. thanks a lot for the response