Will you continue if you lose more than you earn?

Malaysia
I don't know how my earnings yet, coz still searching and earning a little at the same time. I spend USD2 to USD3 a day on the computer at cyber cafe, but i m making 0.01 to USD3 in three days. My questions is will you continue to earn on the net if you were me? Thanks for replying:)
I think if you have an internet connection in your home then your cost will be minimum. I have to spend only 8 to 9 USD in a month......
@dianmelydia (2272)
I think it depends on how did the losing money. According to your case, i think it won't worth so better you try to find another way for earning money online, i mean another internet connection which can be used for unlimited of time. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
@pakonis (79)
• Bulgaria
hello, you have to start from somewhere , but it's not good idea, if you don't have where to earn , just start from ligitime sites , if you don't have someone to reg under , u just register and start earning , i thing if u spend 30 minutes on 20 sites to earn 4cent each , that is ~80cents , after one month you will be able to cashout from almost 10 sites which is ~20$ , if u spend it to research yourself (rent refferals etc. or may be upgrade) on second month u'll be on plus :) , that is just teory , if u are stable , whit stable sites u'll be 100% on + , but if u kill just the time spendet in cyber cafe , i don't know why u bother and try to earn something , but still you can recover the coffee u've drink there :) it's all about pass the clock and look into far future (about 6 months minimum) for proofs, but if u have a will , U will be that person who succeed , best regards and good luck