How do you like to eat your eggs?

I just had my good old breakfast. I had two eggs sunny side up. I like to have my eggs runny with some sweet onions in them. Oh and not to mention the sweet taste of the accent and seasoning salt I add. I love accent on everything I make. What about you guys.. Thanks
@schulzie (4068)
I've never had onions with sunny side up eggs. Do you grill them first before adding them with your eggs? I have put onions in omelets this way but never in fried or sunny side up eggs. Personally I always like my eggs sunny side up over medium. I don't like them too runny but I don't like them all the way solid either. And I really love bacon with them too. And I always, always, always have to have lightly toasted white bread with my eggs. I just can't eat the eggs without the toast. Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!
@sedel1027 (17868)
When I eat eggs I don't start off cooking them for myself. My son LOVES scrambled eggs, ever since he was a little kid. Usually, I just make an extra egg for me - scrambled with a bit of cheese & some black pepper.
@lala501 (1533)
yes it's great to put a little bit of cheese on your eggs. It gives them just a little more of a better taste!
@airakumar (1556)
I like eggs too especially in my breakfast. Eggs are one of the most complete, naturally produced foods containing many essential nutrients for a balanced diet for adults and children alike. Eggs are an excellent source of protein - one of the cheapest available - and are rich in vitamins A, D, E, B12 and niacin - and minerals - calcium, zinc and iron.Moreover they have low calories and fat. Fluffy Omelette is my favorite..
@AmandaMBF (284)
• Brazil
I like my eggs without anything. I just fry it and eat. Sometimes I eat bacon too but it's rarelly. I usually eat eggs at brakfast and dinner.
@lala501 (1533)
I hear people all the time saying that they eat eggs for dinner sometimes. I have never done this. I have never had any breakfast food for dinner. Maybe I should try it.
• Marion, Kansas
I like my eggs over medium. Over easy if I am cooking, but hubby cooked this morning.I like salsa with mine, meat on the side. I also like them a million other ways. Eggs are just plain good.
@lala501 (1533)
Yes that is true eggs are just plain good!lol. I have never tasted them with salsa on them, sounds good in a weird way though.lol. I like bacon on the side.
@Jae2619 (1485)
We don't have eggs to often in our home but when we do I like mine either scrambled or fried. My husband can eat them all ways, he's not picky. I like my fried egg sandwichs with salt, pepper and ketchup.
@lala501 (1533)
lol egg sandwich? with ketchup? lol that's a strange way to eat eggs!lol well more power to you!
@lilybug (21182)
I like mine fried with the white firm and the yolk runny. I will eat them pretty much any way though. For times sake I normally scramble them though.
i love eggs i) i like to fry egg, put them in between bread and eat it .. yummy ii) i like to make egg curry ~ have u tried it before very interesting taste iii) i like to make (almost like scramble egg) but dont have the milky/butter as ingredient only onions n green chillie (sometimes pepper is good) i miss it the most when i am vegetarian ~ have asked my husband if i can include it in our vegetarian dish selection (but i dont believe it is vegetarian) cheers
@balasri (26577)
I like the omelets my wife make.They are heavenly.Especially the omelets with stuffed prawns.God I have started drooling.
@cream97 (29175)
I love eggs too. I love adding garlic and a tiny bit of seasoning salt on them. I have never heard of accent before. I am assuming that this is some kind of spice? I don't like my eggs runny. I like mines scrambled and fried.
@TAZNEM (656)
i like eating my eggs sunny side uo, but i dont eat the yolk cause it makes me sick, it has a disgusting after taste that i just cant ignore after eating so i just eat the white part instead
I like my eggs poached but so that whilst the outside becomes firm the inside is still a little runny, especially nice over warm toast. I also usually put a small bit of Balsamic Vinegar over them to give them a nice tang as well.
@kingparker (9698)
Actually, I won't mind to have sunny side up or scramble egg. I like both style, and love egg in the morning too. I won't mind to have a boil egg too. Anyway, I can have one egg and a glass of milk for my breakfast. As simple as possible.
@jezzmay (1845)
I like my eggs fried, boiled, easy over, almost every way but sunny side over. Eggs are good, I put them on sandwiches with bacon or sausage. I getting hungry. I like them with tomatoes. You can find all kinds of ways to serve eggs. I do not just eat them for breakfast. Have a great day.
I've actually never been a big fan of eggs. But, I do eat them. When I cook eggs for myself I will always scramble my eggs and I will add either American cheese to them or shredded cheddar cheese. When I am not eating at home and someone else is preparing my eggs for me, I like to have an omelet with ham, cheddar cheese, onions and perhaps a little bit of salsa on top. The only other way that I will eat eggs is in French toast.
@mflower2053 (3227)
I like my eggs over easy, scrambled, boiled, deviled, and egg salad with mayo salt and pepper. I don't really care for the yolk with over easy unless I eat it on bread.
@LadyDD (519)
Oh, yes! Scrambled eggs are very good at breakfast for me. I prefer them served with pickled cucumbers. In spring, I cook them scrambled but put also some chopped bunch onion in it. It is so tasty! I like also fried eggs cooked a little runny so that I can soak my bread in the yolk. Another way of scrambled eggs I like is adding a bit of milk and salt cheese when whipping them or poured over fried bacon in the pan.
@May2k8 (3619)
My mom always cook eggs for me, at any time and add a little salt in it so salty. I like soft-boiled eggs, and look on the red color. Because, I usually eat a raw egg is put into glass.
• Bangladesh
I'm also fond of eggs. I eat them different types. First, in contrast to sunny side up, I like take them poached on both sides or omelet form with rotis/paratas/chapatis. I like with boiled and omelet eggs with boiled rice. We use onion, green chili and salt in making omelets. I like my omelets browned. We make curry with boiled eggs. First, we boil eggs, take the shell off, sauté them till brown and then cook curry with potatoes and/or other vegetables we like. You can try this out at home. This is of a unique test. Good luck!!! P.S. We also make curry of omelet eggs in the above method.
@whyaskq (7553)
I like eggs sunny side up but more often, such eggs are oily to my taste. I prefer hardboiled eggs which are not overcooked, especially when the yolk is shining brightly.
i like make 2 eggs shaken then i adding slice union and chilis in it.dont forget giving salt for the taste.After that i fried my eggs...i feel hungry if i imagine that :)