when did u familiar with making money online?

@emediloy (701)
Indonesia
hello guys..i'm about 6 months trough make money online.to be honest,i have never get the big big money from internet,just an 'enough money',but i always try to gain more money online.i remember the first time i acquainted with this program.i was browsing by myself and found about affiliate program.i was so interested,because i didn't believe that we can earn money from internet that day.so, i joined that program and started to search another program and...here i am in mylot,finally :) how about u guys?when did u familiar with 'making money online' program for the first time?and what site did u find that make u interesting about making money online?
@brew2x (3096)
I've learned about money making sites years ago. Mylot is among the first batch of sites I have joined. Most of the sites just scammed and I've been inactive for several months. I've tried again in Dec 2009 and at that time there are more money making sites that really pays though there are still some scam sites. I'm happy when I earn something since I'm also doing this for fun.
@emediloy (701)
yes, i doing it for fun too,but seriously enough.just go with the flow...
I got interested in making money online early last year. So far the path of online work seems to be a learning and nurturing experience.
@adamc151 (479)
Like you i have been making money online for about 6 months months now, maybe a bit less. Its difficult to make loads of money online but i feel i make fair amount and am happy with how much i earn :D
@emediloy (701)
yeah...always be happy how much ever we earn :)
Well i was aware that one can make good money on line but was not sure which sites really pays us. I tried many sites which were scams only but i was new in this field so was not sure what is going on with me. Later i came through this site where i saw yes it is paying as all people say same who are using it so its better to make money here.... well i loved the site not just for the money but the way we can discussion anything here we wish whether it is our problems or experiences and other can also use our experiences to solves their life problems...
@emediloy (701)
yes,i saw so many people here been paid,i hope mylot will be the best site.money is just a bonus,the main thing is we have a lot of fun here.happy mylotting!
I got my first online payment from mylot.I joined this site accidentally while searching a study material for my CCNA exam.In the beginning i am not so serious in this site.After getting the first payment,i become more serious and spend all my free time in this site.I have been to member of the site for four years.I cam to know about various money making site from mylot members.Now i am making an average of more than 5o dollars from different sites.
I've only been at it since July of 2009, so I didn't discover it very long ago at all. Much like you I'm not getting rich from earning online, but I am, however, getting a little bit of extra money that is a huge help to our family. In this day and age where every penny counts, it really is a blessing that I am able to make an extra dollar or two per day to help our family out. Yes, in certain ways I do wish that it was more, but still, if I am helping to make our situation better, then I am happy.