What is your opinion of this show?

Boise, Idaho
I watch this show out of curiosity and because the one main character was on Charmed and I like him. It is just amazing to be how self centered and assinine they make these two guys out to be. The one is even worse than the other. Do you know men in your life that actually act this way? Do you enjoy the show? If you do what one aspect of it keeps you coming back? For me it is just to see how idiotic they are and the next mess they get themseles into. What is yours?
@Lakota12 (42684)
on Charmed or someting else? Men are always like that in real life too they can be so a**inine!
He was on Charmed. Was okay on it and not is on this one and is a real louse. Yes, they sure can!
@Lakota12 (42684)
I have watched Charmed a few time. and they writers can really mess ya up on them when they change the persons images as you are used to seeing them in.