Who has the right to judge you?

I was just wondering after reading a post here on mylot. I feel no one has the right to judge me. Rightfully so,that means they should not judge you. But,mylot has a lot of this tacky behavior going on. They know who they are so I will not name names. I a one who tries to stay clear of mylot squabbles. But,I will say this with pride. if you don't want it done to you stop doing it to others. We are all human and no one here is perfect. Get your act together and fast.
@DenverLC (1146)
We our selves can judge our own rightfully. However, people may judge us based on what they see in us, their impression on how we talk, write and act. But it is not also right to judge without weighing things well in its whole. Usually judging others is done in partial and subjective way often. It isn't fair also especially when the person we are judging is at the risk of image destruction.
Thank you so much for the help.
@ElicBxn (60427)
I agree, when I see someone that is stalking another person or is coping posts, I will report the offender to the officials, but I honestly don't see too much of it.
Thanks for the response on my other post as well.
people have the right to judge us if they're eligible to. how could someone judge another person being rude to their parents if everyday even that someone raises his voice when talking to his own parents? we ourselves could see and observe who are eligible to judge ourselves. if you notice someone who has the eligibility, then you should accept their critics. but if someone does not have the eligibility, just ignore them because you yourself maybe on the right track!=D
I understand thanks so much.
I try not to judge others here or anywhere else I have been judged and I know how it feels I have seen people do that here and it disturbs me no one has the right to judge another human being
Thanks so very much.
I don't think anyone has the right to judge anyone, unless it is a situation in which someone broke the law, and a qualified judge is passing down a sentence. Otherwise, people need to let eachother live, and live their own lives, without judgement. We are all different in our beliefs, yet as humans we all have something in common.
Thanks for this I agree with you here.
I don't think think that it is ever right to judge another person. I don't mean just on mylot, I mean it isn't right to judge another person in general. I don't judge my friends and I don't judge my relatives. There may be things about other people that I am not particularly fond of, but that does not mean that because of that I am going to talk about another person, this is just a part of the way that I was brought up and the way that I've learned to be.
@Logan3745 (302)
the only people that have any right to judge me is my parents and me. Mostly cause parents will always have a opinion on what you do.
Quite simply no one has the right to judge others because none of us are so perfect. We may form opinions of someone which we keep to ourselves but to judge and even condone them in a public forum is wrong. But in saying that I am providing a perfect contradiction becuse I am judging and condoning those who judge, lol. I am of the same mind though, there is a lot of this unneccesary judging going on around mylot and all it does is to create a bad atmosphere. Personaly I stay clear of the squabbles because I would rather ignore them than get involved and then have my time on here spoilt by some stupid behaviour.
@bhawanee (174)
Here we are for discussion on some interesting topics and as you said no one has right to judge you but sometimes if you find some one judging you then think that they don't have good work to carry out because idle brains are devils workshop. So be cool and be happy.
@masay7 (89)
• Gambia
Well, im not sure they are judging you. This is an open forum, so anyone can give your view, which are all, but subjective. so, take heart they are not personal attacks.
@p1kef1sh (45647)
Apart from a legal Judge, or somebody that I give authority to judge me, then nobody has that right. At least, they can judge all they like, but I can choose to ignore them and do. myLot is cyber world. Unless you personally know the person that is calling you; then it's just so much keyboard clacking!
@cream97 (29175)
I am sorry that someone on here that made you very mad. I understand how you feel. I have ran into many trolls since being a member at myLot. They have nothing nice to say and they are quick to jump to conclusions. When they get mad they even go to the extreme of rating you negative so that your star may drop down. That is what happened to me. It is very sad that we have people that act like little children. But, you will just have to ignore them and never give them the satisfaction that they are looking for. Don't pay them any attention. They just want to see you respond with an negative attitude, just so that they can make an educated guess on how you really are. You know yourself, don't fall into their game. Take care.
@whyaskq (7553)
I do agree with you. No one should judge another. Sometimes misunderstanding can happen if two parties are of different frequencies. Perhaps it would be wise not to take it personal and give the person benefit of doubt. Yes, we are all human and no one is perfect, so let us all be more understanding of one another. Cheers :)
No body is having right to judge any one ... because we live in free world , but freedom is worthless if it doesn't come with some rules and regulation .. Just think a day when you will start driving a car on road where everybody is free to ride any side of road because they feel freedom ...what will happen that time ? So ..if some thing is happening due to rules here then don't count that things are cutting your freedom or judging you .. Thanks ...
Noone does have the right to judge the only person/man that can judge is god only god can judge you! who cares what others think!
Judge not another but judge within and there you will find enough of sin. Anyway on what basis can we judge anyone. One needs to have a complete picture of whatever it is and let me categorically say we do not have a complete picture. But we do have a complete picture of ourselves and so let's judge ourselves.