I can't post...

I don't know but for some reasons, I am having difficulty posting. Yeah, either posting my own discussions or responding to someone else's discussion. Yup, even commenting. I hope that this post gets through. I have been attempting for several hours already. I am about to give up...
Hi dolce_vita78, That had happened to me a few days ago and in the end I gived up, hope it'll working normal soon for you. Tamara
I hope so too Tamara...
@zandi458 (27954)
This post went through so I think your problems solved. When they are many people mylotting at the same time, I notice that the page loading can be very slow.
@zed_k4 (17633)
Are you able to post and comment now already? If you can't, then check other websites. If you can't post to another site like say post a shoutout on Facebook, then there might be something wrong with your PC. If not, then perhaps it's just a temporary glitch in mylot. Hope you can start posting again, aite..
@Hubfee (665)
• Thailand
I can't post picture on other's profile comment. I really did copy the html code to post already but it won't show the picture up. I think I gave up already....
@ybong007 (6659)
It's OK dolce, i think all of us go through that feeling every now and then. That's the main reason i think why a lot of members go inactive. Once the boredom set is, they just don't find time to get motivated and leave the site for good. This usually happens to newbies who gets frustrated with their small earnings which is normal when you are just starting and have no reason to go back. But it's boredom for the veterans, but i'm sure it's just temporary.
Whatever glitch you're suffering from must have passed me by, or I chose the right time to get off line for a couple of hours. I had a problem a couple of days ago with the site being so slow it wasn't funny, but that passed quickly. Today, I've had no problem posting at all.