Houseguest

@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
As many of u may recall a few months ago ago i ask for prayer for my friend Diane who has brain cancer, 2nd time around. They don't have it in remission again but she is doing alot better, THANK GOD.She had been wanting to come see me so last sunday her mom brought up up here & she stayed till thurs. w/me. We had a wonderful visit & i enjoyed her being here soooo much. Will y'all find it in your heart to keep praying that she will get in remission again. She is one brave lady. Could u be brave knowing u had brain cancer? I don't think i could.
hi antiquelady, Good morning to you! Well, in case it happen to me i would be devastated at first but still i would understand and keep telling to myself that i am not the only one who have this kind of disease. I would keep my courage still and hope for the best. Then, through, the help and prayers of my friends and family I would survive it. The same things with the situation of your friend, she do not lose hope as long as one believe she would get well. She is very lucky to have you as one of her dearest friend and I also pray for her steadfast recovery.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for your kind response. Thanks also for your prayers. i SO HOPE THEY CAN GET IT IN REMISSION ONCE AGAIN. sHE HAS REALLY HAD A HARD TIME BUT HAS BEEN VERY BRAVE THROUGH IT ALL. hAPPY SUNDAY.
@ronnyb (6125)
• Jamaica
Wow I dont know if I could be brave knowing I had such a terminal disease.I would probably want persons to pray for me though and hope that I would get the disease into remission.I will be praying foe her though and hope that she recovers soon.Somethings tells me though that she will be okay eventually .
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Happy sunday Ronnyb, thanks for your response. I so hope u are right & they get that nasty cancer in remission again. She has really had a battle to fight. Had to give up her home, a real good job, move in w/her mother etc. I admire her so much.
@zandi458 (27952)
She is indeed a very brave woman. She is trying to fight her disease and wish to live like everyone else who are in healthy state. Miracles do happen and only prayers can give her hope of surviving her ordeal.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for your response. I know prayers have pulled me through a couple of bad things & i hope & pray they will diane to. She's such a young person, early 50's , has 2 sons in college & a daughter w/2 sweet little girls. She has alot to live for. I just hope she gets to. Happy sunday to u.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hello my dear. First of all i wanted to say that being brave doesn't mean you can't be afraid. All of us are afraid of some things, especially when is something as bad as a brain cancer, but the courage is facing your fears and holding on, wanting to live and beat this thing even if at times it may only be a lost battle. It is important for both you and the ones around you that you keep a fighting spirit and don't give in to any sickness. I don't know if i would be very brave about it if it was my case, but i think i would try my best. I will be praying for your friend to be better and hope she visits again. Take care !
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
U are truly a sweetheart, thanks for being u, for your kind words & prayers. I do appreciate your response. Happy sunday to u.
@BarBaraPrz (19822)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
My thoughts are with you both. I don't know what I'd do if I had brain cancer.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks dear, i appreciate your response. Hope u are having a happy sunday.
@BarBaraPrz (19822)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I wouldn't call it particularly happy, but it's reasonable. If I was visited by the cleaning faeries, I'd be a lot happier. But they pass me by and I can't be bothered to do the cleaning myself.
I will be visited by a nap, shortly, then I will visit someone close to me in jail. I think we need a cleaning faerie trap.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Ya have to beleive that it will go into remission and carry on no matter what. Prayers and energies got to her
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I hope & pray it does. I want her to get well . She is a sweet person. Thanks for responding.
@jillhill (37384)
I have seen and heard the power of prayer.....so if we all keep Diane in our prayers you never know what might happen!
@Lakota12 (42684)
hear hear hugs and blessings to you both!
@jillhill (37384)
I don't know how I would react.....my mother had cancer and was so brave I would hope I could find it someplace in my self to also be that brave.....and yes I will keep her in my prayers!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for your prayers for Diane & your sweet response. I'm sorry about your mom. It would be a hard thing to hear & deal with for sure. Happy monday to u.
@salonga (28016)
Sure dear! I would pray for your friend Diane. I love hearing people asking for prayers because it shows the faith! Who could be just as brave as her in that situation. Surely I could not be! It's one of the toughest situation one could ever had! Trust that I will always include her in my prayers. The Lord is good, He always answers prayer!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks sweetie, i so appreciate your prayers for Diane. I hope they get her in remission again. She has really had a rough time of it. U have a great monday.
@JenInTN (27565)
It would be davastating to find out I had brain cancer. She must be one tough cookie. I'm glad she came and seen you. I'll keep her in my prayers.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for responding , Jen. She has been very brave, i would not be i don't think. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated by both of us. I hope she will be able to come back soon. It's a very sad thing.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I am glad that you had a wonderful time with her. She is brave and still in my prayers. I don't think I could be brave.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for your response, Rob & your prayers. It's got to be an awful thing to find out especially twice. Happy sunday to u. Hope things are well at your house.
@messageme (2821)
This is the first year my son is in basketball and I was very happy to see how well he did! Considering we never even owned a basketball so he never played until now. He loves it too!! I love watching him play and be so good at something and at so much joy when he is playing it. THere so cute when there so young. I do feel sorry for one of the other little girls on a different team though. Don't know her story, but just watching her she is really good, but to her it is all competition she gets upset if someone doesn't do something right. She don't like sharing the balls and she already argues with the couch when she calls a foul or something. I just feel she has a lot of pressure on her at home or something. There in 1st grade it should be nothing but fun for them.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
They are very cute all of them. Sounds like the little girl has a big problem. U are right they should just be having a good time.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
More prayers coming her way... I don't know if I could be brave. I hope I never have to find out!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks so much Dawn. I hope u never have to find out either. Thanks for responding.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Lady I will certainly keep your Friend in my thoughts and hope that she will get into remission with it It is good that she came and spent some valuable time with you and I am glad that you both had a lovely Day
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Hi Gabs, thanks for your kind response. I do hope they can get it in remission again. Hope u are having a great day.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Of course I will pray for her.This is amazing as I just posted a discussion on a cancer "cure" tht is used in J.A. Perhaps her mother can get it for her. I do know 4 people that it has helped and have heard of others who have used it. I have a small tree that I am going to plant and use the leaves from it as a prevention against cancer. No, I don;t think that I would be brave knowing that I had brain cancer. But maybe God would give us the strength and grace to get through it.It is the chemo that scares me. All those poisins going into our bodies-that is awful and they are so sick.
@Chevee (5915)
Anti that is very loving of you to do this for your friend. Your friendship, I am sure mean a lot to her. Having her over to visit is an act of love and that is what our Father, God want us to do, is to love one another and show it. Yes, your friend Diane is a very brave and courageous person. We can give God all the glory for that and we are to praise him even in the midst of it all, meaning good things and bad things. With him all things are possible, and I will be saying a prayer for her healing, protection and his provisions. It is good to know that she is in good spirit through it all.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Good morning Chevee, thank u for your sweet response. I really thank u for saying prayers for diane, she sure needs them. I sure enjoyed her being here & hope she is able to come back again. I don't think i could have the good attitude that she does, I surely admire her for hers. Have a great day, my friend.