whats your favorite subject in mylot?

@emediloy (701)
Indonesia
hi mylot people...i just want to know what subject do you like most here in mylot that u usually post your discussions or response discussions?and what make u post your response to another discussion?is it due to your experience,i mean u want to share your experience or just speak up your mind eventhough u never through the experience.thanx
My favorite subject in mylot is computer,internet,question and answer,music,games.But i usually post only in computer, internet and sometimes question and answer because here questions are more easy to answer.As mostly they are problem related.I am not so good with question with more like advice or suggestion.Computer and internet is where i have a lot of experience also so its more easy to answer more questions.I am graduate in computers.
@emediloy (701)
good for you.well,if i got problem with my computer,then i will ask u ;)
My favorite topic.. or interest, as they're called here, is probably in the "life" category, because it spans so many different topics that aren't covered in other interests. It's like a grab bag of all different kinds of topics - you never know what you're going to get!
@emediloy (701)
yes, you are right.and sure we can share each other.thanx,happy mylotting!
My favourite subject in mylot is online money making.I go through all discussions that deals with how to make money online.We will get lot of information from different people here.All the members here are very helping.My first online earning started with mylot and i came to know about different money making method from mylot members.
@emediloy (701)
yeah,i like it too.especially when we newly in making money online,we can share our experience each other and inform a good site or scam site.thanx 4 the response :)
@acie_21 (5647)
hi there friend.. my favorite topics are about fashion trends..love shopping so much!.. i love looking beautiful dress,shoes accessories,heels!... another one is about twilight movies... i have lots of ideas to share about this movies... i loves all the cast so much..and i also read books about this movies.. then about love..very interesting topic.. and i can relate a lot..to some situation.. and were i can share more of my experiences.. to my fellow mylotters.. then about basic questions..or those simple questions..like, how many pairs of shoes do you have?? or do you like shopping so much?? do you like walking??? heheheh!..those are easy question i like to answer...lol! easy but fun!.. thanks! keep sharing! hugs!
@chriszh22 (433)
Hey emeiloy, I think my favorite subject in mylot is Questons & Answers, as it might be the most quickly updated subject, as people are always have so many questions to ask and so many answers to those questions haha. I always dunk in here for a couple of hours to check and answer those questions.