What is the weather in your city?

Israel
What is the weather in your city? Does it always conform to what the weather report says? Do you always check the weather before going out in the morning? I do, and then I advise my kids what to take with them to school. What do you think?
well now the weather of my city is very cold and all around fog is there in environment
• Israel
It looks like all the people who responded are all in the Northern Hemisphere. It is interesting that people think that the weather report is inaccurate. What we need is to verify what the weather was the day before.
here in kerala,india its a good weather. i dont check weather reports before going.
• Israel
Here in Jerusalem, Israel it has been raining all day, sometimes with hailstones, and sometimes just drizzle. Thank you for your response.
@megamatt (14333)
The weather is very rarely correct in the reports. Not to mention the fact that the forecast changes on a regular basis and is rather off in many cases. There are times where it comes close enough for it to be correct. I plan for the worst but I have a fullproof forecasting method. Look outside and see what's happening. The fact is that the reports often get a lot wrong, for what few things they got right.
@nautilus33 (1832)
Hi! the weather in my city is snowy! it snows already whole day. In the morning when I woke up and took a look through the window, I saw that every tree and every house and street is covered with snow. It still snows and I am very happy! I love snow very much, but till today I was upset, because this winter there was not so much snow, and today it snows from hours! I don't check the weather every day, because I don't care about it! Maybe tonight I will upload some photos, because now I am at work!
hiii m enjoying winter ... really getting cool here
@crazeMD (196)
right now, it's a bit gloomy. we have sudden drizzles and cold winds. then late in the morning we'd have a bit of sun. but it still cold here.
@Hadame (194)
It's rainy these days... I don't see weather report, cause i know it'll be rainy this whole month, like usual... Beside, my umbrella has broken long ago...