Mylot Friendship Request

@lampar (7597)
Mylottter, what do you think is the main reason why member want to have so many friends in their friend list (several hundred to thousand), can you please explain why it is important to have many friends requests in Mylot community and how many friends we suppose to have here??
@se7enthbird (8328)
i dont really know what is the reason of other why they have so many friends on their friends list. it would be a wow if all of that are truly their friends and helps them with their discussion. i have a few ( i guess ) and i always clean up my friends list, as long as i know that they are active but cant see them on any of my discussion i delete them. maybe for others that is bad but thats just me. i will do my best to response on their discussion and i hope they can be there at my dicsussion as well. my purpose is to help me with my discussion for i help them with their discussion as well. i still get friend request and still accept and notify them on. help them with their discussion so i expect them to do the same.
@lampar (7597)
That is right , Pal@! For me, friend needs to help each other out in Mylot, that is how we get to earn by responding and commenting on each other discussion, if not, mylot payment system will not reward our efforts in here. That is why i accept and request friendship sometimes, not just expecting others respond to my discussion while ignore about their discussion and fail to comment. I guess the main reason is that whoever is having that many friends in her list like a thousand plus is hoping she will get at least a thousand responses in her discussion, that is probably the most valid reason i can think of.... because i received a friendship request two week ago and she has more than a thousand friends already. I am just curious why she still need to request more ...??? So i come out with this topic. hahahaha..... Thank for your response , bird....Have a nice day.
i just got home from work, i was so quiet here in front of the pc, sipping my coffee and waiting for wife to finish preparing food. then while reading your comment you called me bird har har har now that was a good one. actually i call my son bird. so you calling me bird makes me feel young. thats good har har har. what i can say is that i too expect also 60+ responses for i know i have more than 60 friends. but i know not all of them are active some of them just log in every once in a while. i just deleted a friend a few days ago for she started discussion recently almost every week, but doe not even care to respond on one of my discussion. so goodbye ex friend
@lampar (7597)
Thank goodness you are not mad at me calling you 'bird', since i have no idea that is also the term you use to call your son. hahaha.... Fortunately for me, the term 'bird ' make you feel young and did not sound offensive to you. I did get a ton of your new discussions notification in this past week in my email account, you are really full of ideas this time for your discussion topic, Pal!! Stay happy mylotting!!
• Mexico
The more friends you have the more answers you'll get in any of your mylot discussions. I have lots of friends in here and I'm glad at it. I'm not interested only in the money because I'cant get enouhg of it just posting responses or new discussions.
@lampar (7597)
Hi, just! so what is the highest number of responses you ever get from all your friends in any discussion?? It is correct to a certain degree only, escially if you have a loyal group of friends that will respond religiously in whatever discussion you can think of....lol!!! Thank for your answer. Continue happy mylotting !! Pal.
There is no set amount your in need of having. I think having friend builds a support system. You get more posts to respond to as you want to help them out. I get a kick out of following people who make good posts. I will respond to them for hours.
@lampar (7597)
Make a lot of sense to me in what you said here....i will love to have thousand responses to my discussion if possible , if not several hundred from members in my friends list is not bad too, then i will have an opportunity to spend 24 hours here just to comment in all these responses in my discussion. lol!!! Thank a lot for your response here....happy mylotting , gift!!