I am so glad David secret is out

I was so pleased to find they finally found out david was not the father. They let that poor Amanda go through enough bull with David. Now they can move on and so can he. Now I only wish the real father would be her husband. Jr really is being a great man about all of this..
@happy6162 (3011)
It is about time that David secret is out. David is mean but if soaps did not have mean people they would not be good storyline to keep us watching them. You need to have some mean people to keep things exciting.
@stealthy (8188)
It is way past time. In my opinion no one should forgive especially Marissa since she had already lost the only real parents she had known and was going through dealing with J.R.'s cancer.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes I'm also glad its all out finally. I couldn't stand David for what he was putting Amanda and Jake thru all this time. Finally he will not be able to fight for the child that his not his. David is so mean I really can't stand his character at all. I will tell you a secret it will be Jake, Amanda's husband that is the father of Trevor. Wait and see!