What is your favorite breakfast?

Personally, I like Instant Noodle for my breakfast. But after 2 weeks of constantly eating instant noodle, I would like to change something else. Now, I would like pancake and egg. My mom always prepare for me before I leave to work everyday morning. I don't know how long I am gonna like this meal. I might change something else later on. You know, you can't eat the same thing every single day.
lately it has just been two over easy eggs. I don't like to eat the same thing all the time. But,I am trying to get my protein up. So I plan to have two eggs in the morning for this whole month. I love it also with onions and butter. So this will be continued for a while. I have a box of oatmeal I bought. I still have not opened it.
My co - worker love oatmeal the same, they eat it everyday, and I just can't stand oatmeal. I rather have a bag of chips from the vending machine. Otherwise, I won't eat breakfast at all.
@barehugs (8986)
My Favorite breakfast, and one that I eat most mornings is - half a Grapefruit eaten out of the skin. A bowl of rolled oats (not precooked or instant)with milk. A slice of untoasted home-made bread with butter and honey, and a large cup of Hot Tea. My favorite breakfast is all healthy food. There is no sugar added (even on the grapefruit or porridge, or in the tea)
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
I am a true newyorker so I like bagels with cream cheese. lol. Can't find them here in North Carolina though so whenever I go back to visit I bring a few dozen back with me.
@Montblanc (141)
I eat leftovers for breakfast sometimes. :D I eat chicken, pizza and sort of stuffs. My favorite normal breakfast dish is French toast.
@samire (55)
I like to eat the egg in the breakfast,the egg is very nutritious,and my daily foot two eggs and a glass of milk in the morning in would have plenty of wxperience,very good completion of my work.
@bnx2212 (713)
Breakfast for me is great with ham and bacon, and of course don't forget the very very hot coffee or chocolate.
I enjoy coffee with peanut butter toast and an orange. Also like a fried egg on toast. When I have more time, I like to make omelettes or scrambled eggs with veggies and meet. I would be in heaven if my mom made my breakfast everyday. You are lucky.
i like instant noodles too...but its also unhealth at times...so i drink milk wich some sandwiches..also eat some nachos .and sometimes toast and butter and all...my favourite dish is pasta..
@clouds0327 (1390)
I like bacon and egg, wow yummy with a cup of MILO drink. I also like Pancake, but I am just too lazy to make myself one.
@adamc151 (479)
Personally for breakfast id love to have a full english everyday but seeing as it is basically a full meal there isn't time haha. Sausages, bacon, fried egg, beans chips toast fried bread :D ah well, i either settle for toast or cereals though :)
@spoof10 (40)
I like to eat eggs and luncheon meat on breakfast but sometime or most of the time, I don't eat breakfast anymore or else I will be late for school..:)
@yvonne16 (24)
hi there, I wanna share with you what a typical breakfast for Filipinos are and my favorite too. I like "TAPSILOG" it is a combination of "tapa- it is more of a dried beefsteak, Sinangag- fried rice and Itlog- or Egg.. when combined, these 3 really works well wtih each other and so delicious that it makes my morning really complete. Not advisable for people who wants to lose weight though.
@Avinigav (238)
:) Yes, can't eat the same thing every single day. We can get bored or get sick. No enough vitamins for our health. For breakfast, I love to eat rice with some meat and vegetable. Fresh and delicious.
@DenverLC (1146)
I am a busy going person, and I live alone away from the comfort of my own home and family because of work. I don't have the time to cook and I dont even know well how to do it. My breakfast is usually a toasted bread with butter and hot milk mixed with a little coffee to keep me awake. Sometimes just add hot water in my instant oat meal add it with sweet milk or chocolate then thats it, enough for a good breakfast.
@lbbaby (489)
Well, I have oatmeal every morning. Mostly I will add a teaspoon of sesame powder and some salt or condensed milk. At the beginning, I don't like to have the same breakfast everyday. But later I get used to it, I think it's ok because it's convenient for me.
@coolcat123 (4392)
I love eggs and so my fav. breakfast would be anything consisting of egg. either it would be an omelete or egg sandwich or anything made from egg. I will love it.
@myliezl0903 (2731)
i don't wanna eat same breakfast everyday ., i always make sure to make it as healthier as possible ., so i prepared my breakfast myself .,